©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sup guys

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Hey everyone,

I am a skinny tall dude looking to gain some weight and muscle. I have worked out for about a year before with not really great results. I am 160 pounds, and I could bench like 120 pounds. Which in my opinion sucked. What do you guys recommend for me to gain some weight and some muscle? I tried a high protein diet. I gained about 5 pounds in 5 months?? :confused:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Whats up fuzion
are you still currently only benching 120? i would hope not especially after a year of lifting.. anyways my suggestion would be to do as much as you can naturally until your at your peak, and your gains stop moving then hit the sauce, do that with a good diet, and a good dedicated workout schedule and your good to go.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Well, I stopped working out about 3 months ago due to hand injury, and then I got sick and just never started working out again, but I am going to start back up with my program next week. Before I quit I was benching 2 reps of 120. I could max at like 145 or so. Like I said I am skinny. I do not know why, because I eat like a pig. My dad has a huge muscle build, so I guess I got my moms genetics or something. This forums looks to be of use. I am glad I found it. :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome bro! How old are you? Whats your workouts like when you are training? I agree with Anasci that you need to reach your full growth potential before thinking about AAS.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I'm 19. My workout is 2 sets of bench. 2 sets of squats. 2 deadlifts. hammer curls. pullups. jump rope. 2 sets of shoulder shrugs. and running in the morning. Any recommendations for improving my workout?

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I spread it out. I usually run and jump rope tuesday and thursday. Then MWF I do the weights.