©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Opinions on this first cycle

gibsonlpsd

Aug 23, 2004
Ok, I have been doing some research for the past 6 months and I feel I know enough (I am not saying I know everything, believe me I don't. I learn something new everyday I come to this forum and other ones.) and am responsible enough to start on my first cycle. I have been training for 7 solid years and I have a good diet. I eat about 6-7 solid meals a day, all are high in protein and carbs and I try to keep the BAD fat intake to a minimum. After researching this is a cycle I have come up with and I was hoping some of you could help me critique it if it needs it. Thanks.

Weeks 1-4 20 mg Dianabol ED
Weeks 1-8 500mg Test. Enanthate per/week 125 EOD
Weeks 1-6 500mg Sustanon per/week 125 EOD
Weeks 1-9 10 mg Nolvadex ED

PCT
Will start 3 weeks after last Sustanon injection

Day 1 300mg Clomid/20mg Nolvadex
Day 2-30 100mg Clomid/20mg Nolvadex
Day 31-37 20mg Nolvadex

The only question I have is that if I were to do a cycle of the Test., Sus., and Nolva., would I still be ok without the dbol. I have seen many people for their first cycles will not use dbol but I have also seen many who do use it. I just wanted some opinions either way. Thanks for the help.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gibsonlpsd said:
The only question I have is that if I were to do a cycle of the Test., Sus., and Nolva., would I still be ok without the dbol. I have seen many people for their first cycles will not use dbol but I have also seen many who do use it. I just wanted some opinions either way. Thanks for the help.
Yes, you would be OK, but your results won't be as pronounced.
1000mg per week of testosterone is a lot of test for a first cycle. I would half that.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Agreed, half the test to 400mg or 500 mg. Also, many like Dbol and its great for packing on the size. I recommend not using it until your next cycle though to see how you respond to test by itself. Its up to you though. Good luck :)