©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clen or winstrol?

G_Bird

Jan 7, 2008
I don’t know what to do: many people have told me to take winstrol to cut fat, and some have said clenbuterol. Which is better for cutting?

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
Winny is best! Clen is good if you are going to compete in a show. You shouldn't stay on clen for more then 6 weeks, whereas winny you can stay on as long as you like. If you combine EQ, Winny, and primo you will look great, or use any two of them if you feel that is too much for you. All 3 work great togather.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
Where do you guys get your info from? :confused: If you want to cut fat, you need a good diet. No pill will cut the fat for you.

gippywool said:
Winny is best! Clen is good if you are going to compete in a show. You shouldn't stay on clen for more then 6 weeks, whereas winny you can stay on as long as you like.

Why would you say this to anyone? HAve you stayed on winny for as long as you like? I didnt think so. This is terrible advice and if you follow this you will be at risk of hurting yourself.

I use clen all year around. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Works good for me (maybe not for others) but the fact is, I know this from first hand experience. Taking winny for extended periods of time would be a careless thing to do to your body. Both of you should do way more research before you post.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
G_Bird said:
I don’t know what to do: many people have told me to take winstrol to cut fat, and some have said clenbuterol. Which is better for cutting?

Get your diet right 1st. CLENBUTEROL is a great fat burner that is NOT an AAS.