©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gear99 down

dapper

Jun 26, 2005
is gear99 gone. i just made an order with them but their web page is gone.
luckily i havent paid for it yet. could anyone give us a heads up on what their (gear99)situation is.thanks

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Here's from gear99:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's been a payment mixup regarding our offshore registration. The site should be up and running in a couple of days.

If you have a pending order and paid, we have already shipped. If you have a pending order and have not paid, hold off until the site is up which should be the morning of the 11th at the latest.

Apologies for any inconvenience,

RB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Looks like the site is back up now.

Last edited:

dapper

Jun 26, 2005
cheers thanks, and another question how many syringes + needles do i need if im doing the beginner mass and strength cycle package im only after ordering 10
and ill have to order a new batch.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
dapper said:
cheers thanks, and another question how many syringes + needles do i need if im doing the beginner mass and strength cycle package im only after ordering 10
and ill have to order a new batch.

Just get a box of 100 of each. They are cheap enough.

dapper

Jun 26, 2005
cheers thanks fellas,just another question if i order needles and syringes from sterilesyringes.com does the order come in discreet packaging,because on the site it looks like it says what it is on the side of the box,anyone know?thanks

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
dapper said:
cheers thanks fellas,just another question if i order needles and syringes from sterilesyringes.com does the order come in discreet packaging,because on the site it looks like it says what it is on the side of the box,anyone know?thanks

The way it's shipped to you, you won't know what's in the package. Nothing on the outside of the package gives a clue of the contents.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Big A said:
Just get a box of 100 of each. They are cheap enough.

also make sure you get some to draw with, 20 or 22 ga 1.5in and some to pin with, 23ga 1.5 in for glutes and 25 ga 1 in for delts.