©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca Question

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
Can I use Deca with an Eq/Test Cyp cycle? I've heard Deca works well with Eq...any truth to this or will it just be a wast of Deca?

What are the pros and cons?
Thanks.

Martek

Dec 11, 2007
Gocraze said:
Can I use Deca with an Eq/Test Cyp cycle? I've heard Deca works well with Eq...any truth to this or will it just be a wast of Deca?

What are the pros and cons?
Thanks.

It actually depends on the body. What I do to save up some cash in the short run is buy the EQ, I have already done Eq and sust cycle and the EQ did EXACTLY as commanded. Also, Deca I hear can give you a fuller look, and EQ of course gives you a full look, but not as much as Deca. It all depends. Some people like Deca better, others like EQ. Also, BF% plays a big important factor in exactly which to use. But to answer your question, I have heard deca/eq cycles with the test or sust is def a good one. I have yet to try that, I am on my way to doing Deca and Sust and seeing how these two match up. But rest assured, my vote will only go when I have done and tried them all. Eq was great, Deca I am hoping to fill out the body more than last time, and the i'll combine them later this year and try that cycle out. It's all about trying, testing, and seeing which one works the best.

Regards my friend!
M

oskie

Jan 7, 2008
deca works well with just about anything....with 1 exception...TREN

Ive done as much as 900 eq and 600 deca..all nutri-vet.....i found out the true benefits of proviron.....