©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What Happened To Mas?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Probably a source here, before Big A took over the site.....

thecomeback

Feb 23, 2007
MAS is called Mexican Anabolic Steriods he is based in mexico and offered everything. He also offered a CBS "Cross Boarder Service" where everything was mailed 1st Class Priority Mail USPS with Delivery Confirmation( mailed within the USA) Safe & Secure No Customs! No Problems! I recently had a hard drive crash and lost his email address with certain loggin info. So I am screwed. He is the best source I ever had. I was hoping that someone who is stilling using him could help me out to what his email or website address is.
thanks guys for asking.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Im afraid I cant help you on that one.
I cant recall seeing them here so Maybe it must Have been when the previous owner had the board. goodluck to ya though.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
I got there with******

The website was a little awkward, but the prices were competitive. The US shipping looked like a nice system.

I'll give them a try on the next order. If I was gonna order, but steroids are illegal, so I wouldn't do that. I don't do anything else illegal either. I'm hungry..... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
You guys will have to Pm or email eachother with that stuff
Out of respect of the sponsors and the boards rules. Thanks