©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proviron ???

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I Am Going To Run My Third Cycle:
Wk1-10 400mg Eq/wk
W1-12 500 Mg Sust/wk
Wk1-5 40 Mg Dibol/day
I Will Also Take 20 Mg Of Nolvadex/ Day From Wks 5-12, In Addition To My Pct Of Nolvadex And Clomid. My Question Is Do I Need Proviron???... I Have Read Up On It And It's An Anti-estrogen Just Like Nolva Or Clomid, I See Alot Of People On Here "throwing" Into There Cycles , To Harden Them Up And Increase Gains.( I Wouldn't Mind The Increase In Libido)i'm Already Gonna Be Taking Nolva , Clomid And D-bol, That Is Alot Of Tablets To Be Taking During A Cycle, Am I Right To Be Concerned About This??? How Neccessary Is Proviron To My Cycle, Do I Need It Though I Have Nolvadex???
I Also Want To No More About Hcg, How To Mix And Administer???? Should I Use It In The Middle Of My Cycle For 3-7 Days Like I Have Read.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
I Am Going To Run My Third Cycle:
Wk1-10 400mg Eq/wk
W1-12 500 Mg Sust/wk
Wk1-5 40 Mg Dibol/day
I Will Also Take 20 Mg Of Nolvadex/ Day From Wks 5-12, In Addition To My Pct Of Nolvadex And Clomid. My Question Is Do I Need Proviron???... I Have Read Up On It And It's An Anti-estrogen Just Like Nolva Or Clomid, I See Alot Of People On Here "throwing" Into There Cycles , To Harden Them Up And Increase Gains.( I Wouldn't Mind The Increase In Libido)i'm Already Gonna Be Taking Nolva , Clomid And D-bol, That Is Alot Of Tablets To Be Taking During A Cycle, Am I Right To Be Concerned About This??? How Neccessary Is Proviron To My Cycle, Do I Need It Though I Have Nolvadex???
I Also Want To No More About Hcg, How To Mix And Administer???? Should I Use It In The Middle Of My Cycle For 3-7 Days Like I Have Read.

When you have put tabs during cycle you list clomid. Do you just mean for PCT? Just do your dbol tabs and Nolva during. If your kick starting your cycle with dbol don't start the nolva in week 5. Do it from the start. I suppose you have read it may reduce gains but not is only partly true. Armidex is the best to be taken but going on what you have then do Nolva throughout. Proviron is not a must but I would completely rec it. I love the feeling it gives you. I am on my cycle now so my libido is just as high as it used to be. I stayed with my ex in a hotel suite the other night and I found 2 tabs I had from ages ago. So I just took one and when all I can say is it was like steel (not the usual occurence when gear is involved).

Proviron is completely different to Nolvadex. Here is some brief info on each I just copied and pasted certain sentences/paragraphs-

Nolvadex= Hence, we can see that the effect of Nolvadex is via the mechanism of estrogen receptor blockade of breast tissue (1). Contrary to popular opinion, total body estradiol actually increases with use of Nolvadex. It is not, as it’s often called an “Anti-Estrogen.”

Some other positive effects of Nolvadex (acting this time as an estrogen agonist) is that it can be beneficial to a properly functioning immune system as well as your lipid profile (cholesterol) should also show marked improvement with administration of tamoxifen(2). It’s actually very useful stuff during a cycle for immune, joint, and lipid benefits.

Nolvadex also has some highly important and practical roles for a steroid using athlete who is coming off a cycle. Hypogonadic and infertile men given Nolvadex, saw significant increases in the serum levels of LH, FSH, as well as testosterone levels(3)(4). In fact, 20mgs of Nolvadex can possibly raise your testosterone levels approximately 150% (5). SO clearly this is something we should consider using not only during a cycle to prevent gyno, but especially afterwards, to restore our natural hormonal function.

Proviron= Proviron is typically thought of as a hardening agent, and as being not very anabolic on its own.

At 25mgs/day it’s going to function as a bit of an anti-estrogen and a libido booster, but probably won’t be building much muscle.

So what we have here is a steroid which can possibly make other steroids more effective by inhibiting SHBG from attaching to them, and also has the additional benefit of reducing the amount of overall estrogen in the body. It’s not the kind of steroid that we can base a cycle around, but I think that those properties certainly make it beneficial for adding it into virtually any cycle. This of course also provides a hard, quality look to muscle that’s gained on a cycle, and an overall improvement in the look of the physique.

They each combat estrogen in different ways and together are a good combo. Just do 20mg of Nolva and 25mg of Pro and that should be good.
Nolva is mainly used to prevent gyno and Pro in simple terms is just like male hormone boost (oral androgen substitute to compensate for the lack of natural male androgen). You could even just do 10mg of Nolva and 25mg of Pro and that will be cool. Pro actually makes other substances work better.

If your worrying about taking too many tabs that is understanable. But with the 10 and 25 dosage that can only be 2 tabs each day as you get nolva in 10's or 20's and pro in 25's and 50's. Most importantly they are not very liver toxic so that is fine. Your injectibles are not very liver toxic either. Obviously all together it is not great for your liver but just as long as you eat good and drink good (no alcohol) you will be fine. The one that is severly bad is the dbol and that is why you limit the weeks. I would also use a liver protector too. Hope it goes well for you.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
its not absolutely needed but has benefits like freeing up bound testosterone, increased libido, muscle hardness and anti E. doses of 75-100mg are what I have found works very well.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yeah I hear 75mg-100mg is a good dosage. I am just advising it as an add on to the Nolva. But like I said it is far from a must but is good to have on hand. The most I have done is 50mg which was fine. Apart from the first time and I took 50mg in one go and turned into a human radiator.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
proviron

Will Proviron Really Help With My Libido????... I Know Its Not The Same Due To The Gear, So Will Proviron Help Me With It And How Long Would I Take It???

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Everyone will have their own opinions. But 90% of the people I have spoken to think it is really good. Never a must in any cycle but good to have. And yes it does boost your libido. It is even used for sexual dysfunction. Did you read the info I sent you on it. I have read that if you take it for many weeks you can become fairly sensitive in that department (sore even). You know if a lady is doing something you might be extra sensitive. But I was cool. Most sites that rec pro for a cycle rec to do it throughout. I like to wait alittle. If I was to do a 12 week cycle I would probably start it week 5. But if your kickstarting with dbol just try it from about week 3. I say week 3 cos you will feel the difference it has made as opposed to doing it from the start. Just go on google and type in Proviron. Always amuses me when people don't do that. Plus just cause someone might have taken Pro hundreds of times and been on cycles for 10 years doesn't actual mean they know about it and what it does (they just use it cos they are told it is good). Plus many times people are on about 8 substances at a time when you count gear, anti-estrogens, vitamins, libido boosters etc etc so they might not know what thing is making them feel that boost or more energetic etc.

Look on a few sites and find more scientific studies so you can see what it actually does. It's cool this site cos all the main people have great views and in the space of a few months all their replies has showed me lots. Ghanabuff like your doing just use a combination of the mods on here and good sites online. But just because someone has done lots of gear doesn't make them an expert. I know fellas in my gym who are on there 10th cycle and they haven't a clue. Some don't even know what an anti-estrogen is and they are huge so just use a combo of everything to help you out. They just know to take Nolva etc to help them out.

Like I said it is not a must but if your gonna order you might as well throw some in. I have just made an order today and I got 30 50mg tabs for something like $30/£15. That is 60 days supply for me so just over 8 weeks. So if I start in about week 8 I can do them all the way through my PCT too.