©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hypo-Thetical ?

oskie

Jan 7, 2008
Suppose if someone had a screen test/drug test coming up.....and this someone likes to EAT alot because of his habits...

Is there a mask for such a test...My guess is urinalysis.....would never submit to blood or hair folicle...

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
oskie said:
Suppose if someone had a screen test/drug test coming up.....and this someone likes to EAT alot because of his habits...

Is there a mask for such a test...My guess is urinalysis.....would never submit to blood or hair folicle...

it will be urinalysis. I cant guarantee this will work for you but it did for me. Go get this stuff called "STRIP". follow the instructions and you should be good. I got tested for a 10 panel and roids and cleared all tests. did prop and winny a couple weeks before the test too. and did deca like 6 months before the test too. Don't hold me to what your results will be but if you gotta get tested, you might as well try that stuff

oskie

Jan 7, 2008
Static.....write me at oskie @ cyber-rights.net

you'll fall off your chair when you find out who I am

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
oskie said:

Try some synthetic urine such as quick fix.