©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AP complaint

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
It has been 16 days since i wired money to AP. I know he lives in Europe, but what is this i hear about consistant 7 day deliveries? Any one know whats up? i have tried to contact AP but no replies to the last 3 emails.

steroid

Nov 21, 2003
far far away
dugie82 said:
It has been 16 days since i wired money to AP. I know he lives in Europe, but what is this i hear about consistant 7 day deliveries? Any one know whats up? i have tried to contact AP but no replies to the last 3 emails.

Bro you just got a reply. I have been away a lot that month but all orders were shipped out on time. From today i am back and i am available 24 hours daily. Sory if i haven`t reply to you becouse every day i get so many mails and i had only hour oe two to do all the job with mails all other time i was packing if i were not on my sumer job.

And sometimes there are some errors with mails, i had a costumer who also thought i am not replying to his mails becouse there was some kinde of error and one day he has send me mail about why i am not replying and next day he has send me mail that he got his package.

Steroid

tcpjsm

Jun 13, 2004
Ap

He always comes through and I know for a fact he has been away for about a month....... don't worry it will arrive......... :D

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
and if it is? what do i do? Hell im 17 years old the shit was just going to sit on my shelf for a year or two.

HPP

Apr 11, 2004
Half of my shippment got seized unfortunately :( (sent you an email Steroid)
The first package got through but it took a while, and looked like it went through a war zone the way the envelope was beat to hell... :sniper:

Maybe the 2nd package was bigger and tipped them off...I dunno. :confused:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:
and if it is? what do i do? Hell im 17 years old the shit was just going to sit on my shelf for a year or two.

1. If you have a problem with a source you should ask a MOD first to see if it can be rectified civily. I've waited 3 months for packs from Europe, there is a little truth to the fact that this is not Wal-Mart.

2. If it was seized you should get a seizure notice in the mail. Many sources have a resend policy with a valid seizure notice.

3. If you're not in a hurry to start the cycle, there is no reason to get impatient now.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
No hurry. Just wondering how all these magical 7 day shipments got there. If there have been multiple seizures then how is AP still a source? After how long am i able to get a resend?

Nice attitude man - better check yourself before ya start slingin accusations. Nobody wants that kinda bs here.

tuna

Mar 26, 2004
canada
Ya know I was 17 once. But even then I don't think I was such a goof. A.P. comes highly rated and not just be me.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
This man is known world-wide. He frequents many other boards and is very well-respected. The biggest difference between AP and many of the others is the fact that he is always here, "showing his face" for everyone to see and talk to. He has nothing to hide. One word, R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:
No hurry. Just wondering how all these magical 7 day shipments got there. If there have been multiple seizures then how is AP still a source? After how long am i able to get a resend?

1. AP does not have a multiple seizure rate!

2. If you have a seizure, you will get a notice from customs.

3. This is not Wal-Mart. It is illegal. There are risks involved. Never send more money than you are willing to lose.

4. You attract more Bee's with honey than you do with SHIT. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to and you get a better response. After all, the guy is in Europe and has been in the game for awhile. What are you going to do if he doesn't deliver? Fly over there and kick his ass? Sometimes these guys go on holiday (vacation) for a week just like you and I. They aren't sitting next to a computer 24/7 waiting for orders and e-mails to come in.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
1. AP does not have a multiple seizure rate!

2. If you have a seizure, you will get a notice from customs.

3. This is not Wal-Mart. It is illegal. There are risks involved. Never send more money than you are willing to lose.

4. You attract more Bee's with honey than you do with SHIT. Talk to people the way you want to be talked to and you get a better response. After all, the guy is in Europe and has been in the game for awhile. What are you going to do if he doesn't deliver? Fly over there and kick his ass? Sometimes these guys go on holiday (vacation) for a week just like you and I. They aren't sitting next to a computer 24/7 waiting for orders and e-mails to come in.

Right on bro.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
bro, just because some other people got theirs in 7 days doesnt mean you are. international shipping is weird like that. With millions of peices of mail being delivered everyday, shit does get mixed up sometimes so it takes longer. just wait a little longer. i ordered from AP a week ago...as long as i get it its all good...waiting for something that will come in due time is better than getting scammed and waiting for something that will never come...

Last edited: