©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new to steroids.

xhappyx732

Aug 27, 2004
new jersey
i've just recently started with a cycle of winny. i've done a good amont of research. i'm injecting 1cc every 2 days. i have only experimented with the glute and deltoid. glute wasn't bad at all a bit sore the day after but nothing to complain about. but the delt is kinda sore still. is this normal for it to be sore did i do something wrong? also is injecting every 2 days going to be effective with a dietary supplement such as hydroxycut. i'm getting alot of protein. and am sticking to my diet and training hard. any advice would be helpful thanks.

xhappyx732

Aug 27, 2004
new jersey
5'10 224 lbs, working out steady for 6 months. i was pretty beefy when i started out. lost a good amount of weight. have the hardness of the muscles but no defination. i was unaware i was supposed to being test along with that. any help u can give me would be greatly appreciated. i have basic ideas.at first when i got it from a friend he said only take the 1cc once a week but i new that was wrong just from reading up on it. but i'm still a newbie. and this website is basically my only guidance. i dont' have access to any other types of steroids either. i've just heard good things about winny. and was told i can get good results with that and dieting. any info on supplements i can take to help acheive better results anything. thanks

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Welcome, happy.

BF%? if you want to gain mass take some test, read the newbie sticky on the main page. A typical first cycle is 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks. If you JUST want to slim down take a cutting agent like winny plus a minimal fat and high protein. Do cardio at least 15min a day. Also get access to the sources on anasci.org. It makes buying your gear a lot cheaper and safer.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
xhappyx732 said:
i dont' have access to any other types of steroids either. i've just heard good things about winny. and was told i can get good results with that and dieting. any info on supplements i can take to help acheive better results anything. thanks
You have access to more than you know if you look in the right place.
Dugie82 has some pretty solid advice for a newbie cycle.
For a first cycle you can't go wrong with 400 to 500mg a week of test followed up with proper Post Cycle Therapy. This gives you a feel for how your body reacts to AAS. You can always use the winny with test on your second or third cycle.
Test should be the base of any good cycle. It's a constant learning process.
As far as injection sites, I try not to hit a site more than once a week to avoid scar tissue build up. Check out spotinjections.com for ideas on where to inject.

Last edited:

xhappyx732

Aug 27, 2004
new jersey
yea i found that site last night. thanks to this site. if i were to start test is it bad to start it in the middle of a cycle well not even i just took my fourth dose today. and i'm taking 1cc every other day. and am i able to mix the 2 together. i'm not sure on what my bf% is. i do about 45min-1 hour of cardio a day with a hard workout,, for 5 days a week and 2 days of rest. i've never been one for veggies but i'm trying. i'm taking gnc brand green earth food dietary supplement and gnc ultra mega multi vitamin. was gonna try hydroxycut with this cycle. but i wasn't sure so i haven't gotten it. if anyone knows anything else i can get from a supplement store that woould work . im just basically trying to get cut up and more defination. and see what i still have. i've read that u don't gain much if any with winny. so i'm planning on trying others probably more then likely for getting bigger. any help is great. and thanks for the help so far.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
As far as legal supplements go....
A supplement that has worked VERY well for me is METHYL-1 Test from bodybuilding.com. I put on ~13 pounds of muscle over a 9 week period(I'm also 17) but it is definately a great supplement. Other supp i am taking are eckdysten,
methoxy, androstack, ZMA, b-5, HMB, Glutamine, and amino acids all from bodybuilding.com or similar sites. I am also taking hydroxycut at below the minimum dosage. Also search online for supplements, a bottle of NO2 is $70 at GNC and $30 online. However going the legal route can be a LOT slower and even more expensive than gearing up. If you dont want to risk it, go the safe slow way, but keep your diet strict or you prob wont see gains.
If you DONT want to go that route, get access to the sources, the $30 is well worth the money and time you will save.