AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Eq...how Long Is Long Enough
Old
  (#1)
ghanabuff

Eq...how Long Is Long Enough - 01-15-2008, 12:29 PM

If I Am Doing Eq At 400 Mg /wk With 500mg Sust 250/wk For 10 Wks...i Understand Eq Starts To Work Around Weeks 8-10, And I Also Know That I Should Run The Test Longer Than The Eq...so Can I Run The Sust250 For 10 Wks At 600 Mg/wk Can Run The Eq For 8 Wks At 500 Mg/wk???.... Like I Said I Have Seen Other Cycles Where People Use Eq At 400-600mg/wk For Only 8 Weeks... Or Do I Have To Administer The Eq For A Full 12 Weeks???? If So How Can I Run The Sust250 Longer???? I Do Not Want To Run Longer Than 12 Weeks, Even 12 Wks Seems Long To Me... So Will I Be Good Running Eq At 500 For 8 Wks Along With Sust250 At 600mg/wk For 10wks(fforgot To Mention I Will Be Doing D-bol At 40mg/day For 5 Weeks)help Me Out Bros!!!

Old
  (#2)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

01-15-2008, 01:56 PM

Everyone has there own views on how long you run the likes of Eq and Deca with test. Many say run eq/deca for 1 or 2 weeks more. Some say run test for 1 or 2 weeks more. The first to solidify gains more but with effective PCT then that is not necessary. The key is 95% will advice to run the eq/deca for 12 weeks (up to 16 weeks). As it is your 3rd cycle I would say just run both for 12 weeks. If you are worried about running for that long then run both for a min of 10 weeks. Then you can decide on week 10 if you wanna do more shots. The thing is when you are doing a 10 week course it is in your system for a total of around 12 weeks anyway. Just do whatever you feel comfortable with. But you do need to be running Eq for min of 10 weeks. The way I see it running it other 2 weeks isn't gonna make a huge difference in terms of sides and recovery. Don't worry about 11 weeks that and 12 weeks that. Although I like to come off at different times soley due to avoiding a complete stop (as both have similar active lives in your case). So I would say do 12 weeks Eq and 11 weeks Test. Either way you will be cool cos you have your PCT sorted (other threads).

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.