©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eq...how Long Is Long Enough

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
If I Am Doing Eq At 400 Mg /wk With 500mg Sust 250/wk For 10 Wks...i Understand Eq Starts To Work Around Weeks 8-10, And I Also Know That I Should Run The Test Longer Than The Eq...so Can I Run The Sust250 For 10 Wks At 600 Mg/wk Can Run The Eq For 8 Wks At 500 Mg/wk???.... Like I Said I Have Seen Other Cycles Where People Use Eq At 400-600mg/wk For Only 8 Weeks... Or Do I Have To Administer The Eq For A Full 12 Weeks???? If So How Can I Run The Sust250 Longer???? I Do Not Want To Run Longer Than 12 Weeks, Even 12 Wks Seems Long To Me... So Will I Be Good Running Eq At 500 For 8 Wks Along With Sust250 At 600mg/wk For 10wks(fforgot To Mention I Will Be Doing D-bol At 40mg/day For 5 Weeks)help Me Out Bros!!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Everyone has there own views on how long you run the likes of Eq and Deca with test. Many say run eq/deca for 1 or 2 weeks more. Some say run test for 1 or 2 weeks more. The first to solidify gains more but with effective PCT then that is not necessary. The key is 95% will advice to run the eq/deca for 12 weeks (up to 16 weeks). As it is your 3rd cycle I would say just run both for 12 weeks. If you are worried about running for that long then run both for a min of 10 weeks. Then you can decide on week 10 if you wanna do more shots. The thing is when you are doing a 10 week course it is in your system for a total of around 12 weeks anyway. Just do whatever you feel comfortable with. But you do need to be running Eq for min of 10 weeks. The way I see it running it other 2 weeks isn't gonna make a huge difference in terms of sides and recovery. Don't worry about 11 weeks that and 12 weeks that. Although I like to come off at different times soley due to avoiding a complete stop (as both have similar active lives in your case). So I would say do 12 weeks Eq and 11 weeks Test. Either way you will be cool cos you have your PCT sorted (other threads).