©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rajjin Help Me Out Bro

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I Have Posted Some Threads Recently...one On Proviron And One About Eq And The Length Of An Eq Cycle...i Was Wondering If You Could Take A Look And Read Them ( They Are Titled "proviron" And The Other Is "eq...how Long Is Long Enough?"and Tell Me What You Think...it'll Greatly Be Appreciated...thanks Bro...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive tried Proviron a Number of times and It never realy did much for me.
I was trying to use it as an anti-e and it didnt help much at all, I ended up having to go ahead and Just get some nolvadex.
I Doubt Ill ever spend any money on the stuff again myself.
Some say it works great for them, For me it didnt do Much of anything at all.
And for the Price theres better stuff out there.

Eq is good stuff.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I notice you keep asking the same thing. It is good that you ask cos you wanna do it right. I am new to this like you. But to be honest I am like a human sponge so when I advise things I don't just go on personal experience cos that is nothing! But I do hope to try most things over the years. But I am just relating things from pro bodybuilders, other forum members, articles, websites etc etc. I know you want the opinion off someone who has actually tried Eq and at different lengths and many times. When I advised you I was going on about 5 different views I heard cos I asked the same question about Deca which is very similar to Eq. I would never rec something I have never heard b4 but other prominent member of a forum or by reputable sites. Cause some sites are full of crap like rec 50mg of Nolva each day.

There is no right or wrong answer as everyone has their own views. But everyone I have spoken to rec 12 weeks of Eq/Deca. Some do it for 16 but your new to this so 12 would be ideal. You could even do 10 and that would be fine but 8 is too short. I asked the same thing cos they all said 6-8 was way too short when I asked about Deca. As far as how many weeks Eq and how many Test the same applies. You can do 12 each or 1 or 2 more test or 1 or 2 more Eq. Doing either way will be fine. Don't think if you do 12 weeks test and 11 Eq that you are ruining your cycle cause many say the other way round. Try to be as planned and prepared as possible but try not to over think it. I would rec any of the following:

Week 1-12= Sus
Week 1-12= Eq

Week 1-12= Sus
Week 1-11= Eq

Week 1-12= Eq
Week 1-11= Sus

I would even say 13 test but you are uncomfortable with that so just do the 12... or even 10 and 11. But me thinks you need to have it over the 10 and not 8 (even though the one on the site says 8). You could do the 8 and be fine cos you are kickstarting with dbol and that will put on loads of bulk. Just like to come off at slightly different times taking actives lives into consideration. That just to avoid a huge crash. Like hopefully I will be getting my adrol tabs soon and will be doing them but making sure they are stopped atleast 2 weeks before the test stops. Your cycle looks cool so you shouldn;t worry. I am actually doing the same cycle next (starting in May). Hope it goes well.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
My advice is Dont Over think it.
Its realy pretty simple stuff. #1 You HAVE to Eat right. Everybody says they do and even thinks they are But the reality is Very few realy can...Every day day in and day out.#2 Train Hard and Smart. I Like to Go Heavy with High Intensity For about 45 min to 1hr, 2 days on 1 day off.
#3. Get Plenty Of rest each night.
Take your super supplements wisley. There Just a tool to Help there Not Magic. More Doesnt always = Bigger...Itll be the Guys that are TRULY Consistent with 1,2 & 3 That GRow the Most Quality Muscle Regardless Of If Proviron is added or If you run the Eq 12 weeks instead of 10 etc.
Thats all Small stuff Imo, Nothing to worry over.
Just Get you a good Game Plan And Stick with it. Goodluck Bro!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
My advice is Dont Over think it.
Its realy pretty simple stuff. #1 You HAVE to Eat right. Everybody says they do and even thinks they are But the reality is Very few realy can...Every day day in and day out.#2 Train Hard and Smart. I Like to Go Heavy with High Intensity For about 45 min to 1hr, 2 days on 1 day off.
#3. Get Plenty Of rest each night.
Take your super supplements wisley. There Just a tool to Help there Not Magic. More Doesnt always = Bigger...Itll be the Guys that are TRULY Consistent with 1,2 & 3 That GRow the Most Quality Muscle Regardless Of If Proviron is added or If you run the Eq 12 weeks instead of 10 etc.
Thats all Small stuff Imo, Nothing to worry over.
Just Get you a good Game Plan And Stick with it. Goodluck Bro!

Wise words. Too many think if they eat loads of dbol they will be huge and they don't have to try as much in regards to diet and training. Diet and training are always key. Eat and train smart. I am swopping my Mon, Wed, Fri to Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri. Then I will go back to the old way and do days of sports (cardio) after my PCT. You have a solid cycle sorted out so you don't have to worry about that now. Like I said it doesn't matter 12 this and 11 that. Just concentrate on your diet and training now. I would say 90% of gym goers don't have their diets right for their particualr aim. Especially when bulking cos it is hard to eat many meals per day and the right ones. Most add in lots of crap in their diets cos they think that is easier. To make it easier for me I am getting 6 tubs of weightgainer (a great one) that I will take in conjunction with a good and varied diet. So 2 shakes a day as well as 3 main meals in addition to many snacks such as the peanut butter, cootage cheese etc etc. Just don't over think and worry cause that will lead to more sides - especially the sexual/libido ones you ask questions on.