©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stealth

erndogg

Jan 15, 2008
Do u recommend the stealth sachets or is it just good to go with the bottles. I was going threw my order and just didnt know if they were worth it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
erndogg said:
Do u recommend the stealth sachets or is it just good to go with the bottles. I was going threw my order and just didnt know if they were worth it.

These are very good products at a very good price. Potentcy and purity have been proven time and time again in lab reports. GREAT AAS!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
ALIN said:
These are very good products at a very good price. Potentcy and purity have been proven time and time again in lab reports. GREAT AAS!!
Agreed...Excellent product line!!

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
I'm on week 7 of a 12 week Stealth Test Cyp (500mg/wk) and Stealth Eq (400mg/wk) cycle. I am very happy and impressed with the results so far. I've put on about 18 lbs and my strength has gone way up.

I was also impressed with Alin's shipping of the Stealth satchets and how easy it was to transfer them to vials.

I was hesitant about purchasing Stealth at first because I've heard so much about the painful injections, but I haven't had any problems. No pain whatsoever. (I also chose the Test Cyp over Test E).

I will definitely use Stealth again.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
Stealth is only only way to go if you're not going domestic. Sachets are very discreet. You have a much lower chance of your gear getting seized. From my experience, the products are good.

I ordered some sterile vials from GPZ to transfer the product into. Watch the video on how to empty the sachets. It's a peice of cake. Follow the techniques and your gear will remain sterile.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
painful stealth injections

I Know The Test E From Stealth Is Painful... And As We All Know Sustanon Is Painful Regardless Of Where U Get It From...but With Stealth Sust 250, I Can Mix It With A Mild Androgen Like Eq And Avoid The Painful Injections, That's What I Did With My Last Cycle...my Question Is Can I Mix Stealth Test E With Stealth Eq And Avoid The Pain From The Injections...or Am I Better Off Avoiding Atealth Test E And Just Going With Sust 250 From Stealth?? Help Me Out Bros

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Yes, you can cut the Test with EQ to ease the pain.....