©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Anadrol

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have ordered from 3 different sites and included Adrol in all. Soley to ensure I have them! The thing is there are 2 different types from the sites and I have ordered both but only using one. If I have both I will just pick one to take. I assume there won't be much difference but what do you guys think we be the best out of

- Anapolone Oxymetholone made in Turkey (sold on Alinshop and many others)

- Androlic by British Dispensary (big green tabs)

Can you guys tell me if you have used both. I assume most would have tried the 1st. Thanks

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
I like the BD, the ones from turkey I didn't care for. I really like the IP anadrol the best right now. I am going to try Balkin Pharm next.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
gippywool said:
I like the BD, the ones from turkey I didn't care for. I really like the IP anadrol the best right now. I am going to try Balkin Pharm next.

Thanks

King Leesus

Aug 1, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
I have ordered from 3 different sites and included Adrol in all. Soley to ensure I have them! The thing is there are 2 different types from the sites and I have ordered both but only using one. If I have both I will just pick one to take. I assume there won't be much difference but what do you guys think we be the best out of

- Anapolone Oxymetholone made in Turkey (sold on Alinshop and many others)

- Androlic by British Dispensary (big green tabs)

Can you guys tell me if you have used both. I assume most would have tried the 1st. Thanks

The British Disp is the shit!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I thought I was getting the Anapolone from Turkey (which I heard aren't too good compared to others). But they have sent me the Balkan Pharmaceuticals ones (I hear are very good)! You guys like them? They are yellow tabs. Thanks