©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Spring Break Pre-Cycle!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've taken 2 cycles before, 13 weeks of Supertest. And then 15 weeks of Test-E before. I hold A LOT of water in my face when I get on test. However, I'm looking to start another cycle about month before my spring break. I wanna still put on some size, but mainly bulk up and use my diet to come come good shape for my break. Is there anything I can take with the Test that will help me keep my water down while I'm on the cycle? Or anything good besides test that will help me build some good size without holding so much water on my face?

*I love test-e but i can't look like pumpkin again for spring break!*

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
GetSwullll said:
I've taken 2 cycles before, 13 weeks of Supertest. And then 15 weeks of Test-E before. I hold A LOT of water in my face when I get on test. However, I'm looking to start another cycle about month before my spring break. I wanna still put on some size, but mainly bulk up and use my diet to come come good shape for my break. Is there anything I can take with the Test that will help me keep my water down while I'm on the cycle? Or anything good besides test that will help me build some good size without holding so much water on my face?

*I love test-e but i can't look like pumpkin again for spring break!*

What dosages of test did you take? Maybe lower the test dosage if you was doing the likes of 700mg. 400mg would be a good base. The key would just be effective protection during your cycle and for PCT. The inclusion of Armidex during would reduce water weight dramatically. In addition to an effective PCT of clomid and Nolva.

There are many additions you could have in the cycle to make sure you gain bulk but with little water weight. I would rec Anavar as No.1. But if you want more bulk than that maybe turinabol. Turinabol is basically dbol without the water weight. Tbol is halfway between anavar and dbol.

Don't forget diet is key especially if you want little water retention. My best advice would be drink lots of water and little sodium (no takeaways and no salt on anything).

You could also look at the type of test you use. The likes of testosterone phenylpropionate (TPP) or just test propionate will likely result in less water retention than the longer esters of e or c. Just cause you use test doesn't mean you have to have all the bloat. Hope it goes well for you and Spring Break is good (always wanted to do Spring Break).

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
What dosages of test did you take? Maybe lower the test dosage if you was doing the likes of 700mg. 400mg would be a good base. The key would just be effective protection during your cycle and for PCT. The inclusion of Armidex during would reduce water weight dramatically. In addition to an effective PCT of clomid and Nolva.

There are many additions you could have in the cycle to make sure you gain bulk but with little water weight. I would rec Anavar as No.1. But if you want more bulk than that maybe turinabol. Turinabol is basically dbol without the water weight. Tbol is halfway between anavar and dbol.

Don't forget diet is key especially if you want little water retention. My best advice would be drink lots of water and little sodium (no takeaways and no salt on anything).

You could also look at the type of test you use. The likes of testosterone phenylpropionate (TPP) or just test propionate will likely result in less water retention than the longer esters of e or c. Just cause you use test doesn't mean you have to have all the bloat. Hope it goes well for you and Spring Break is good (always wanted to do Spring Break).

I rant Test-E at about 500mgs per week One shot of 2ccs at 250mg per cc. I also took D-bolt the first 5 weeks to help kick it off. But yea, i'll have to try a long ester test like prop or something because the past two cycles of test-E have just blown me up tremendously. And my diet wasn't that bad at all. I know it's different for everyone, but for me my face just gets huge! I always take my 3 weeks of PCT (nolva and Clomid) after. And the water dies down out my face really quick around that time. Maybe i'll try this Armidex next time, what exactly does it do?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
GetSwullll said:
I rant Test-E at about 500mgs per week One shot of 2ccs at 250mg per cc. I also took D-bolt the first 5 weeks to help kick it off. But yea, i'll have to try a long ester test like prop or something because the past two cycles of test-E have just blown me up tremendously. And my diet wasn't that bad at all. I know it's different for everyone, but for me my face just gets huge! I always take my 3 weeks of PCT (nolva and Clomid) after. And the water dies down out my face really quick around that time. Maybe i'll try this Armidex next time, what exactly does it do?

Armidex is the best anti-estrogen around. It basically does the same job many others do but in the one tab. Yeah the short ester tests would carry less water weight (prop is common in cutting cycles). The test is not the only reason. The dbol would have been a major reason for the water weight. Infact I am guessing the main one. I done dbol on my first cycle and I was the same. By the way it is common for your face to get like that for most first cycles and maybe the first few or so. It will get better over time. Have you done dbol both times? Dbol is one of the worst for water weight (like test too). Dbol but on 20 pounds in 3 weeks for me! I was made up but my face was fuller. But I have a structued face so little weight didn't bother me so much. Try the anavar or tbol with the test this time. They are great additions and will give you quality mass but little water weight (none). The tbol would be best cause you still wanna go big don't you. Armidex is strong so if you get that you done need too much if you are doing 500mg of test. I would do about 0.75-1.0mg per day to combat the water weight with full effect.

I am just about to PM you a few sites (can't list here) just soley to use to look up the different compounds and all the info you need on each. Hope it helps.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
Armidex is the best anti-estrogen around. It basically does the same job many others do but in the one tab. Yeah the short ester tests would carry less water weight (prop is common in cutting cycles). The test is not the only reason. The dbol would have been a major reason for the water weight. Infact I am guessing the main one. I done dbol on my first cycle and I was the same. By the way it is common for your face to get like that for most first cycles and maybe the first few or so. It will get better over time. Have you done dbol both times? Dbol is one of the worst for water weight (like test too). Dbol but on 20 pounds in 3 weeks for me! I was made up but my face was fuller. But I have a structued face so little weight didn't bother me so much. Try the anavar or tbol with the test this time. They are great additions and will give you quality mass but little water weight (none). The tbol would be best cause you still wanna go big don't you. Armidex is strong so if you get that you done need too much if you are doing 500mg of test. I would do about 0.75-1.0mg per day to combat the water weight with full effect.

I am just about to PM you a few sites (can't list here) just soley to use to look up the different compounds and all the info you need on each. Hope it helps.

Yea you've helped a lot. Thanks and i look forward to checking the PM out. I'm psyched about my next cycle now