©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just sent my order to AP

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
I just WU the money to AP about 20 min ago, he should have it now and hopefully ill get my stuff in a week or so....also going to test out ordering from Gearman....hopefully he pans out too... Remember boys..whichever one of you ships my stuff faster gets more of my business!! :D

steroid

Nov 21, 2003
far far away
:smoker:

shamrock10 said:
I just WU the money to AP about 20 min ago, he should have it now and hopefully ill get my stuff in a week or so....also going to test out ordering from Gearman....hopefully he pans out too... Remember boys..whichever one of you ships my stuff faster gets more of my business!! :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
Everyone has doubts when first ordering from a new source.
Since you posted your doubts. Make sure you show your respects when they come through. And, don't get all excited if TA is a little longer than usual.

doclj

Mar 29, 2004
just wanted to give AP his deserved props...he came through again with my...err...props;). Thanks again AP