©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just sent my payment to Gearman...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
ill let you guys know how it goes. he perfers that you send Cash wrapped in paper instead of WU, shipping the money over to Australia where he is at cost me $17.00.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Yup - that $29 WU charge is a friggin scam and a half! Oh well - ya gotta do whatcha gotta do - makes me feel a little more comfortable than droppin a cash-stuffed envelope in the mail, though! What did ya order?

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
ill let you guys know how it goes. he perfers that you send Cash wrapped in paper instead of WU, shipping the money over to Australia where he is at cost me $17.00.

Gentlemen, feds do have access to this board also.
It's not in anyones best interest to discuss how you send or receive your candy.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Also please email the sources with questions and stop PM s they are not safe and please donot PM me your addresses any more. I am only responding to Mod and Admin PM from here on out to protect you the customer and help practice safer methods of communicating in the game.