©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hardening Supplement

M1ke586

May 2, 2006
What do you guys think is the best pill to use Doctor perscribed or not, as far as losing the thin layer of fat around the stomache and elsewhere, to acomplay my cardio? Thanks

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
M1ke586 said:
What do you guys think is the best pill to use Doctor perscribed or not, as far as losing the thin layer of fat around the stomache and elsewhere, to acomplay my cardio? Thanks

Tyrone has an ECA stack that kicks ass....but losing the belly fat is more diet related than supplement related.

EDIT: and the Giants suck! GO PATS!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
M1ke586 said:

losing that fat will come down to diet,,,,items that do help when diet is in order,,,Clenbuterol,,HGH,,,T3

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
I would say Clen, T3 didn't really work that good for me. Primo or winny is another option.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's all about diet. Lots of protein and some carbs and fat. I can't stand all these no carbs at all diets... rubbish. Sure you will lose weight on many cos you are not eating properly. Your body doesn't actually know the difference between carbs, protein etc etc. It is all about nutrients. The key is calories too. Many people think there is a fat gene but it doesn't really exist (sure some get bigger than others much easier). Inactive thyroids etc account for 1% of the population and even in that 1% it is not the reason for them having fat.

Just keep your protein high and keep on doing the cardio and ab work too. Make sure you do strenches before and after your workouts too. It goes on your stats etc. But the average man should be having about 2500 per day. So make sure you have about 2300. If that is not working try 2200 and so on. But don't go on crash diets. I have never calorie counted (would hate to) but I guess I have never wanted to slim down or get rid of fat somewhere. So you are best just having a plan of things you can eat. So not a schduele cos that will just demotivate. Just have an outline of what you can have for dinner (many different meals) and just pick one each day. Do the same for other meals and you should be cool.

The are many products you can take to help you out. You can get them in many sports/vitamin outlets. Or you could go down the route of gear and other not allowed compounds.

I would pick clen if you had to have one. Cos you don't want to cycle do you? You just want one substance so you couldn't be doing winny alone or primo or tren etc. I hope it goes well for you.