©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Juicing by yourself??

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
anyone here juicing by themselves?? (meaning nobody knows your on steroids and you have noone to juice with you). Im gonig to be juicing by myself cuz i dont know anyone around me that does it or wants or do it or that i want to know im doing it... ;)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
That's the best way bro. I've got 2 buddies who I tell when I'm on - one of them uses juice also and the other wants to - he's just too scared cuz his hair is already thinning - lol.

superRAT

Aug 20, 2004
I am considering juicing and I like to know what is the best way to start out

SeaHawk22

Sep 2, 2004
shamrock10 said:
anyone here juicing by themselves?? (meaning nobody knows your on steroids and you have noone to juice with you). Im gonig to be juicing by myself cuz i dont know anyone around me that does it or wants or do it or that i want to know im doing it... ;)

Is this your first cycle?

bjjgrappler101

Aug 31, 2004
eatin right

Ya keep it a secret some times people will pick you off depending upon what your using.your body can change quick your friends will ask.Use the typical excuse oh just eatin right!

hey whats this I hear about drinking winstrol ? can you do that?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
bjjgrappler101 said:
Ya keep it a secret some times people will pick you off depending upon what your using.your body can change quick your friends will ask.Use the typical excuse oh just eatin right!

hey whats this I hear about drinking winstrol ? can you do that?

Stupid - just slam da shit!!!!

M

MYRICK

I Drink It All The Time Its Easy To Get An Abcess With Winny If U Inject. Taste Like Shit But No Lingering Aftertaste So Ur Good On That