©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injection sites

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I know the ventro site can hold up to 5cc's per injection, if you were to inject once per week. If I'm using test prop, injecting 1cc every other day, would it be safe to use that site indefinately or would I be better off injecting one day ventro, then in my delt, the go back to ventro, then back to delt on an every other day basis?

Any input?

I'm really looking into this site, and i'm trying to find all the information I can and have been practicing finding it so i make sure I have it before I finally inject. With all the time, it sounds like it's a good thing to experience...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:
I know the ventro site can hold up to 5cc's per injection, if you were to inject once per week. If I'm using test prop, injecting 1cc every other day, would it be safe to use that site indefinately or would I be better off injecting one day ventro, then in my delt, the go back to ventro, then back to delt on an every other day basis?

Any input?

I'm really looking into this site, and i'm trying to find all the information I can and have been practicing finding it so i make sure I have it before I finally inject. With all the time, it sounds like it's a good thing to experience...

Always best to rotate sites because the tissue has not healed. You can do it but if it' in the exact same spot you will feel alot of pain. Best just rotating each time. My fav sites are my glute, chest and thigh. The deltoid is other easy injection site that I use lots.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I was thinking since Prop and Tren use EOD injections, I could use each side of my body for each substance. For instance... would this work?

Day 1 - 1cc Prop in right ventro
1cc Tren in left ventro

Day 3 - 1cc Prop in right delt
1cc Tren in left delt

Next is where I'm debating. Do I go back to the ventro site or should I have a third site to allow optimal healing time of the sites? I wouldn't be worried about this, however, I'm involved in 1 sport now and possibly another here in the next few weeks (rugby, MMA). I don't want to be extremely sore or immobile because I'll have practice and training almost everyday, not to mention lifting.

Any ideas?

*I also had the idea running through my head about just putting the Prop and Tren in the same syringe and just injecting in one spot. This will allow me to use 4 sites instead of 2 (all in one side of my ventro, then the other. Then all in one delt, then the other). Is this safe to do or should I use them in individual syringes?

Thanks