©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fantastic site

SeaHawk22

Sep 2, 2004
I must say, I am new to the forum, and I really like what I see so far. Great job guys.

SeaHawk22

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
SeaHawk22 said:

I must say that here we do not see the most well known guys on all the boards and I like it that way. It reall bothers me to see a new member get his ass chewed out by someone so knowledgable in the game with 10k posts because he will most likely not come back to the board again.

Here it seems to be more friendly. But it will be your ass if you break rules. Or put any sources or my distributors in danger.

DR or anasci drop me a pm going to make a donation to the website.

Take care
B

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BIO LABS said:
I must say that here we do not see the most well known guys on all the boards and I like it that way. It reall bothers me to see a new member get his ass chewed out by someone so knowledgable in the game with 10k posts because he will most likely not come back to the board again.

Here it seems to be more friendsly. But it will be your ass if you break rules. Or put any sources or my distributors in danger.

DR or anasci drop me a pm going to make a donation to the website.

Take care
B

Good man.....I agree!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
yeah this board is the best. the mods are always here to help and never chew you out or say your question is stupid. gotta love this board. ANASCI BaBY!!

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
shamrock10 said:
yeah this board is the best. the mods are always here to help and never chew you out or say your question is stupid. gotta love this board. ANASCI BaBY!!

check ya mail brutha. :smoker: