AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Dostinex / Prolactin
Old
  (#1)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

Dostinex / Prolactin - 01-29-2008, 10:19 PM

I asked this in other thread. I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried Dostinex. I know there are similar substances but I wanted to know if anyone had tried the above. When did you take it? What did you think? Did you notice much difference? How long did you take it? I would appreciate if anyone who has tried it can comment. I just want to lower my prolactin levels after a tren and now a deca cycle. Thanks

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#2)
Cryptasm

02-04-2008, 02:04 AM

i used it a couple times ... I would def recomend
It really kicks up sex drive too, alot of people are using it for that...It increases Dopamine,, most peeps I talked tpo take 2-3mgs twice a week so dont go nuts on it unles u have parkinsons

Old
  (#3)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

02-04-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptasm
i used it a couple times ... I would def recomend
It really kicks up sex drive too, alot of people are using it for that...It increases Dopamine,, most peeps I talked tpo take 2-3mgs twice a week so dont go nuts on it unles u have parkinsons
Yeah I only hear good things. I was only thinking 0.25mg twice per week cos I hear that is a good dosage. Maybe go up to 0.5mg twice per week. The main reason I want to take it is the sexual benefits. I have noticed it taking longer to get it up again. But 10 mins from 3 isn't that bad! I can't imagine what I would be like it on it cause the test makes me beyond the limit of safe horniness. I am bad anyway but I find myself looking at most women now and thinking about gagging them etc.

I have found many sellers online and found a really good priced one. But I was wondering could you PM me with the site you get it from (if you use a site). Or anywhere else you hear is good for price and sells top quality. Thanks

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#4)
Cryptasm

02-04-2008, 11:09 PM

i got the real deal from a Dr. a while back...he happens to be in teh bighouse now.. so i have used the research chm sponsrs from ProMuscl Its freakin expensive ....if you have issues check yer PM