©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dostinex / Prolactin

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I asked this in other thread. I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried Dostinex. I know there are similar substances but I wanted to know if anyone had tried the above. When did you take it? What did you think? Did you notice much difference? How long did you take it? I would appreciate if anyone who has tried it can comment. I just want to lower my prolactin levels after a tren and now a deca cycle. Thanks

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
i used it a couple times ... I would def recomend
It really kicks up sex drive too, alot of people are using it for that...It increases Dopamine,, most peeps I talked tpo take 2-3mgs twice a week so dont go nuts on it unles u have parkinsons ;)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Cryptasm said:
i used it a couple times ... I would def recomend
It really kicks up sex drive too, alot of people are using it for that...It increases Dopamine,, most peeps I talked tpo take 2-3mgs twice a week so dont go nuts on it unles u have parkinsons ;)

Yeah I only hear good things. I was only thinking 0.25mg twice per week cos I hear that is a good dosage. Maybe go up to 0.5mg twice per week. The main reason I want to take it is the sexual benefits. I have noticed it taking longer to get it up again. But 10 mins from 3 isn't that bad! I can't imagine what I would be like it on it cause the test makes me beyond the limit of safe horniness. I am bad anyway but I find myself looking at most women now and thinking about gagging them etc.

I have found many sellers online and found a really good priced one. But I was wondering could you PM me with the site you get it from (if you use a site). Or anywhere else you hear is good for price and sells top quality. Thanks

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
i got the real deal from a Dr. a while back...he happens to be in teh bighouse now.. so i have used the research chm sponsrs from ProMuscl Its freakin expensive ....if you have issues check yer PM