©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

acne

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
You cant prevent it. If you could then you would make alot of money...

Best things to do are this

1. have a solid PCT in place
2. pick up one of these:

https://www.spinspa.com/index.asp

3. get some oxy 10 wash and shower twice a day
4. use oxy 10 creme 2-3 times a day. Proper application is a 10 min process minimum

Thats about it. there is a product called ance annialator (sp) that is supposed to work well but I never tried it.

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Yea I am using the spinspa that drob is talking about. Just don't buy it from their website. They suck just get it from e-bay or amazon.
I also use Acne Annihilator from platinumlabz with the spinspa.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I would have basically said whats listed above. Just make sure your PCT is solid and your recovery is efficient. In a sense you can't prevent acne because you are putting so many things into your body and then the estrogen and/or androgen simply causes acne in most people. There are many things that you can take to help prevent acne but I am not gonna list them cause IMO they are a waste of money. Sure you may get some spots for a few weeks but it isn't too bad. I do promo work so I can't be having spots so I do care about the subject. Certain vitamins are good for your skin but I find when you are taking so many substances (putting things into your body that are not natural to it - or the levels you are taking aren't) then the less is the best. Basically meaning when you throw in a multi-vitamin that is often the cause of more spots cause your body goes through other changes.

The reply from drob covers most but other tip for you would be drinking lots of water (that is key). You should be doing that anyway. The best tip would be to buy white tea (or green tea). Just google it. You should be able to buy it in certain supermarkets and all herbal shops (mainly asian). Green is good but white tea contains more antioxidants then any other tea. Green/White tea is also good for cutting you up too (just a little add on won't be taking pounds off you). Antioxidants are good for your overall well-being too and can be found in many things. The best are berries (blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, Blackberries, Strawberries etc). Nut are really good for your skin too and for your diet (bulking)... try almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts etc etc.

Combine a great PCT schduele, washing/showering regularly, certain lotions, drinking lots of water and white/green tea and eating lots of the above and I guarantee you will feel twice as good as you usually do. You should just be doing the above cycle or no cycle. So my suggestions will help prevent them from the inside and make you feel better and look healthier in general and the other suggestions are brilliant for using on the outside to help prevent acne and get rid of the acne you do get. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
click the ACNE ANNIHILATOR bannner here at ANASCI and PRO MUSCLE.
Very good product that will clear acne and skin problems up pronto.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ALIN said:
click the ACNE ANNIHILATOR bannner here at ANASCI and PRO MUSCLE.
Very good product that will clear acne and skin problems up pronto.

I'm gonna try that actually. I seem to be ok but I have noticed some spots on my back. I will get that scrub thing too as I don't have the luxury of a regular gf to rub my back in the shower each night!

Hombre

Jun 5, 2007
PowerMan said:
I’m ending a cycle and I’m afraid of getting acne. What can I do to prevent it?
If you did not get acne during your cycle you will be ok man IMO

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Hombre said:

This is not true at all. Many people get acne during PCT.
My last cycle I was fine the whole cycle then once I started PCT I got acne.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
PowerMan said:
I’m ending a cycle and I’m afraid of getting acne. What can I do to prevent it?
I had to get on accutane after my last cycle. I didnt have any problems with it, but there are some serious side effects. I just finished up too, and dont have any signs of oily skin or after effects. I was monitored by a doctor the whole time I was on this drug too. Many dont even see any cases of acne after using this drug, and some eventually see it later on in life but not as bad.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
da-sol said:
This is not true at all. Many people get acne during PCT.
My last cycle I was fine the whole cycle then once I started PCT I got acne.

I second that. Just cause you don't get acne during your cycle doesn't mean you won't during or after PCT. It's after your cycle that acne is most common. Sure the estrogen and/or androgen can cause spots during your cycle (oily skin). Not to mention the fact you are about 120* and a human radiator so you sweat much more. Any major changes in your bodies hormonal balance (even slight changes) can cause things such as acne etc.

maximan

Jan 3, 2007
Hombre said:
no! that’s not true bro. Most people do not see any acne until after their cycle. :eek:

Cruz

Sep 20, 2007
maximan said:
no! that’s not true bro. Most people do not see any acne until after their cycle. :eek:
Agree! When you are done your body starts producing the acne. Can appear after weeks, months

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
go to the dermatologist. Retin-A works great and this stuff called Loprox Shampoo. use it as a body wash m,w,f

PowerMan

Oct 24, 2007
sTaTic said:
go to the dermatologist. Retin-A works great and this stuff called Loprox Shampoo. use it as a body wash m,w,f
i think is the first thing i'll do... i'll GO TO THE DOCTOR:(. thanks

aquamansantafe

Feb 13, 2008
If you can't tone it tan it

Try a tanning bed. The ultraviolet light kills the bacteria that causes the acne. Laso the oxy wash is a good idea. It ca really dryout your skin and cause irratation.