©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle

Albert

Jan 30, 2008
I am starting a new cycle. I have used nolva only in the past during my cycles. I now have some liquidex and nolva. My question is should I take liquidex while on deca?

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
pleae post stats:

wt
bf%
lift history
cycle history
goals
diet

Thanks

Eric

Sep 20, 2007
Albert said:
I am starting a new cycle. I have used nolva only in the past during my cycles. I now have some liquidex and nolva. My question is should I take liquidex while on deca?
IMO ..is ok

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
drob29 said:
please post stats:

wt
bf%
lift history
cycle history
goals
diet

Thanks
Agreed...Also, what are you running for your cycle??!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Albert said:

with DECA you could use either,,,I'm really fond of the AI's so I would mos likely use the NOLVA for PCT.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Man I gotta look this up....I dont think u need a AI on DECA because it converts to something othe than estrogen....Im gonna check it and get back in this ...I gotta find that info

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
Cruz said:
liquidex will not help you with deca
will not only not help u but since nolva up-regulates the the bodys receptors that progesterone binds to greatly increasing chances of gyno...use caber or b-6 while running deca, but in my opinion u should slow down n do some more research b4 u do anything..............

Last edited:

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Cruz said:
liquidex will not help you with deca
This is correct, Dex will do nothing if sides from deca appear. You need cabergoline or bromocriptine. It is progesterone that becomes the issue with deca, not estrogen.