©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does it sometimes take a while to receive the lists?

SeaHawk22

Sep 2, 2004
One source sent it back fast I believe it was a auto-response program. AP did not respond right back. Does it take a little time? I am not being impatient. I just want to make sure I did not do something wrong by accident "typo or something". I hear such good things about AP's service, so I am excited to get his list.

SeaHawk22

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Ap's been extremely busy lately. He will respond and you will be not be disappointed. ;)

SeaHawk22

Sep 2, 2004
shamrock10 said:
the lists are right there above these threads...whats the problem??

I was under the impression that was only part of the list because there was no description of what brand the test was.

SeaHawk22

Sep 2, 2004
possibly british dragon, but almost anything besides qv (I ran 1000mg a week of there eth, it was a 50ml bottle and the batch was bunk wasnt strong at all.) I was also running 600mg of eq so I still grew but wasnt impressed.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
how did you order from IP before?...did you already know about him before you jumped on this board?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
SeaHawk22 said:
possibly british dragon, but almost anything besides qv (I ran 1000mg a week of there eth, it was a 50ml bottle and the batch was bunk wasnt strong at all.) I was also running 600mg of eq so I still grew but wasnt impressed.

I believe AP's sustanon 250 is Organon. Enanthate is from Galenika - he's got Organon and Norma deca durabolin - the Norma is a little cheaper. I don't know the brands of his other tests. His Winstrol tabs, Anadrol, Parabolan tabs, Mastabol, and Dbol are all British Dragon.
Steroid, bro, correct me if I'm wrong here.