©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone have a good workour program while juicing??

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i need a good work out program while im juicing, how to you guys schedule yours??

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
Eight-Day Training Cycle: One day training, one day rest
(One day on, one day off)

Day 1: Chest, biceps

Bench presses 3 sets 6- 8 reps

Incline bench presses 2 sets 6- 8 reps

Dips with added weights 2 sets 8-10 reps

Barbell curls 3 sets 6-10 reps

Dumbbell curls 2 sets 6-10 reps

Day 3: Thighs

Squats 3 sets 6-10 reps

Leg presses 2 sets 8-10 reps

Leg curls 2 sets 8-10 reps

Day 5: Shoulder, triceps

Presses behind neck 3 sets 6- 8 reps

Upright row 2 sets 8-10 reps

Side laterals 2 sets 8-10 reps

Lying triceps presses 3 sets 6-10 reps

Triceps pulley pushdown 2 sets 8-10 reps

Day 7: Back. calves

Chins with added weight 3 sets 8-10 reps

Lat pull to neck 2 sets 8-10 reps

Barbell bent-over row 2 sets 6-10 reps

Seated cable row 2 sets 6-10 reps

Standing calf raise 3 sets 8-12 reps

Seated calf raise 2 sets 8-12 reps

got this from steroid.com, this is what they suggest you do while juicing. One day on , one day off...this is not enough right? isnt it a waste of juice too?

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I like to totally bomb each muscle group. Yesterday I tortured my legs with deadlifts, standing squats, 45 deg. leg press, hack squats, seated calf raises, horizontal calf raises, leg curls, and a couple of cable exercises. I'll take the weekend off and Monday I'll put my upper body thru hell and back. I basically just work whichever muscles that aren't sore at the time - doing some cardio in between. I believe in hitting the muscles from as many different angles as possible - so that they will grow 3-dimensionally. Heavy weight and low reps for compound movements such as deadlift, squat, and bench press - and lighter weight / higher reps for isolated moves such as bicep curl, calf raise, and tricep pull-down. For me the only difference in my workouts when I'm juicin is that my muscles will stand up to more abuse before failing. I also believe in never stopping until the point of complete and total failure has been reached. JMHO.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Again I suggest lowering your reps on your compound exercises from 6-8 reps down to 3-5 reps and increasing your reps on your isolation exercises from 6-8 reps up to 10-12 reps. I guarantee you will get better results this way. You will notice it right away.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
chris 1 said:
:twisted: You need to eat a steak every 3hrs and train 3 days on 1 followed by many sweet potatoes. Lift as heavy but make sure the weight is comfortable! You will grow give it time. :sniper:

Not just any steak - lean cuts only - such as london broil or filet mignon. I actually eat very few steaks. I prefer skinless chicken breasts for the higher protein / less fat content. I have eaten 3-5 chicken breasts daily for the last 7 months. When I'm not eating the whole breasts, I'm eating sliced, deli-style slices for in-between snacks. I definitely agree with having a meal every 3 hours and remember - eating a meal with less than 50 grams of protein is like going to a titty bar with a blindfold on - a total waste! :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
First - I am not an expert by any means. I simply post the things that work well for me. Next - 5'11" and 228 lbs? What is your current BF%?

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
chris 1 said:
Indaman1 you seem two know what your talking about. I am trying to gain weight. I am 228 5 11. I am in good shap but want to gain size. I tried eating egg whites and chicken breasts evey every 2-3 hrs.and suppluments are not a problem. How do you think I could put on 20 pounds this winter? I dont think that is an unreasonable goal. :twisted:

With a shit load of HGH or IGF-1...we will be talking about that together soon bro. Train 3 days a week. Mon-Wed-Frid go over to intensemuscle.com and check out DC training it works. You hit chest on monday then on friday only 1 set each time. No this is not power lifting sets it is all out heavy weight and pain and you will grow as you force the muscle to grow or just shrivell up and die..lol..anyway..I know that many pros use this training method but do not tell many about it and lie their ass off when they tell their training routines in the magazines. Drop me an email Chris and I will email you over the info on DC training I put together. Also you never come completely off gear you do whatrs called cruising for 2 weeks with prop 50mg eod and let your body rest then hit another hard 6 weeks of training and gear and so on and thats how we get to 300lbs over 15 years +

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
chris 1 said:
Bro I dont know my current bodyfat but my abs are there. I am not fat by anymeans I am just trying to get to next level. My waist is about 34inch my bies are 19in my cavelfs are 18in I am not that big but bigger then average. I eat alot and I DONT SEEM TO GET ANY BIGGER when I diet down I get shreded but I weigh about 195-205 but very vascular very hard. I think I look more like a ripped swimmer than a bodybuilder, I have been training along time and I must be doing somthing wrong. Any advice

Have you used AAS before? If so, tell us your cycle experience. Other than that - eat 6 - 7 meals daily, 5000 calories, 300 grams protein minimum, 3-4 tspns flaxseed oil, carbs only as needed, no sugar and minimal fat. No carbs within 4 hours of going to bed. 50-70 grams protein just prior to going to bed. I usually have either a shake or egg whites before bed....1 egg white = approx 3-4 grams protein so you need to eat at least 15 at a time. Sometimes I eat 25 - 30.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
Eight-Day Training Cycle: One day training, one day rest
(One day on, one day off)

got this from steroid.com, this is what they suggest you do while juicing. One day on , one day off...this is not enough right? isnt it a waste of juice too?

Actually that's plenty and it's a pretty good routine.
A lot of folks are having pretty good results with the DogCrapp method that BioLabs refers to. It didn't work for me, but I know some people who are getting very good results and it has alot less volume than this routine.