©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Split Anadrol dosage

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have finally started my adrol in my current cycle. I have been on it for 4 days and have already but on 5 pounds! I assume it is best to split the 50mg tab am/pm. The active life is under 16 hours so I guess that would get best results. The thing is as I thought (b4 starting) I might feel alittle funky after taking 50mg that I decided to do the full tab at 6-7pm each day. This because I didn't want to take it in uni or work in the daytimes. I should add I go to the gym at about 9pm so taking it a few hours b4 bring many benefits. I was wondering do you guys think I should start splitting it cos I actually feel fine taking the full tab so if I done half in the day I would be fine (concentration etc). Or just carry on the way I am? I guess it is working fine so no need to change my routine. Just wondered your opinions cos normally I would split every oral but adrol was the only exception.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Elvia,
I can tell you with dbol Ive Always Noticed Little to no difference
if Splitting them up thru-out the day or Just take them at once about an hour before training. Results wise If you try both methods I doubt you notice Any difference imo.

I think Idealy Like you said splitting them Am/Pm would be the best.
Try both ways and let us know if you can Any difference. Goodluck bro..Sounds Like your doing good.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Elvia,
I can tell you with dbol Ive Always Noticed Little to no difference
if Splitting them up thru-out the day or Just take them at once about an hour before training. Results wise If you try both methods I doubt you notice Any difference imo.

I think Idealy Like you said splitting them Am/Pm would be the best.
Try both ways and let us know if you can Any difference. Goodluck bro..Sounds Like your doing good.

Thanks Rajjin. I don't know if I should wait other week then swop over (so I can see a clear difference). I will just do it now cos I assume the result will be the same and it won't so harsh on my insides.

What to do think about me doing one week of splitting it then the next of the one tab 1 hour or so b4 the gym and then swop again to splitting? Or should I just keep it the same and have 25mg in the day and other 25mg 1 hour b4 the gym? Thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ALIN said:
I do mine AM/PM but either will work fine.

Thats what I am doing now. It is working great. I have put on 11 pounds in 8 days! I don't take too much care in exact times I just make sure there is atleast 4 hours between taking the 1st and the 2nd. The 2nd always 1 hour b4 the gym though (if I go in the night).

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
I knew you would love them Kev! I take mine once per day in the a.m. I don't think it matters at all just as long as you are getting your daily dose. If it is working stay with it.