©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Name brands..

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
who sells all the name brand stuff? im a little skeptical of the homebrew stuff. I ordered some test e from gearman last week, hope its not homebrew injectables.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
If I'm not mistaking, Gearman makes all of his products himself. Everything AP has is name brand and sometimes you have the choice of which name brand you want. I'm not showing preferences here - simply stating facts. If this is a concern, you really should've asked before ordering, my friend.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
who sells all the name brand stuff? im a little skeptical of the homebrew stuff. I ordered some test e from gearman last week, hope its not homebrew injectables.
I make my own stuff at home. That's homebrew.
Underground lab gear (In some countries except Mexico) is made in a lab as sterile as any pharmaceautical lab. There is a big difference.

Alan and Malic carry some name brands. Many of the sources are underground labs which is why their products are cheaper. No middle man.

Last edited: