©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

oOOHH NOOO!!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i ordered some pins a week ago and didnt expect them to come today because there was no mail today (today is saturday and labor day weekend) so i assume there was going to be no deliverys today neither, so then i was sleeping in my room when my mom and dad knocked on my door...i open and my dad says "what is this?" holding an open package with a syringe in his hand. They were staring at me but i tried to play it cool like it was no big deal and said, "oh, thats for my biology class, we're injecting hampsters"....

OH Shit!! i cant believe that shit, i knew i should have sent that shit to my P.O. box!! Fvck man!!! lesson learned, NEVER ORDER SH!T TO THE HOUSE IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR PARENTS TO FIND OUT!! i fvcked up, now that was a big clue in the next few months that im juicing!! FvCK!! :(

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
take a drive...toss it out my car, dumster,etc...whatever is far from my house. :cool:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
That sucks bro...but you learned a good lesson. Make sure you repeatedly bring up biology and that damn hamster over the next few weeks, good luck. I remember when I was 17 and my dad found a cartridge of tren, and a conversion kit. That was hard to explain.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Thats nuts man. He's gotta be a dumbass if he believes that story about the hamster - lol - especially if he knows you're into bodybuilding....

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
My dads not stupid. I know inside he knows im up to something but doesnt want to say it. Hes cool like that. I just hope he doesnt think im doing heroin thats all. damn..i hope i dont turn into that dude doug in 50 first dates and his dad..LOL

Last edited:

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
He doesnt open it all the time, only when he is curious i guess. and SH!T NO im not going to tell him im taking juice!! im sure most if not almost all members here would agree with me.