©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

syringes?

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
This may be OT, but has anyone EVER reused a Pin???

I am all out, and I live in FL... and thanks to the Hurricanes, all the Med Supply stores have been closed... Anyways, I am all out of Pins, and I still have the last one I used, in it's container... I don't share with anyone, but, I am still worried about reusing the Pin, regardless that i am the ONLY person who used it....

Yay, or Nay....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
RoninB18C5 said:

I am all out, and I live in FL... and thanks to the Hurricanes, all the Med Supply stores have been closed... Anyways, I am all out of Pins, and I still have the last one I used, in it's container... I don't share with anyone, but, I am still worried about reusing the Pin, regardless that i am the ONLY person who used it....

Yay, or Nay....
I've never taken that risk. Getpinz in Shamrock's thread above usually gets them to me in about 3 days. It's your choice.

M

MYRICK

RoninB18C5 said:

Yay, or Nay....
WALMARTS OPEN GO THERE

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
imdaman1 said:
No way - you can get points at wmart?!?! You're shittin me!
in california, you cant buy syringes w/o perscription. same goes for like 5 other states, dont know which other ones though.

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
I honestly don't think Wally World sells pins, but I could be wrong... I'll just wait till the Med Supply Store re-opens... Sorry for the stupid question...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
RoninB18C5 said:
I honestly don't think Wally World sells pins, but I could be wrong... I'll just wait till the Med Supply Store re-opens... Sorry for the stupid question...
It's not a stupid question.
By the way, I'm pretty sure getpinz.com ships from somewhere in FL. Why wait?

M

MYRICK

Yes Walmarts Pharmacy Sells Pins Thats Where I Buy Mine There Are No Questions Asked And I Get A Case For 15 Bucks So Why Would I Go Elsewhere

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
Well, the store reopened today and I got my cycles worth of Pins...

23 gauge 1 1/2" @ $.50 each

Can't beat it with a Stick...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
RoninB18C5 said:
Well, the store reopened today and I got my cycles worth of Pins...

23 gauge 1 1/2" @ $.50 each

Can't beat it with a Stick...

I just looked at getpinz.com. 100 needles would have cost you .18 cents a piece. That beats it, I think.

But heck, there's no reason you should listen to the advice of veterans or MODS.