©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on nolvadex?

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I have been reading threads and I dont know why everything says mg? I got the nolvadex liquid form. Dont you take this orally? I got 24 ml - 20mg/ml bottle. I got a dropper and it says ML not MG. How many MG = ML? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steve-O said:
I have been reading threads and I dont know why everything says mg? I got the nolvadex liquid form. Dont you take this orally? I got 24 ml - 20mg/ml bottle. I got a dropper and it says ML not MG. How many MG = ML? Thanks

It's not as difficult as it seems. As you know Nolvadex comes in tablet form; usually in 10 or 20 milligram tablets. Due to loopholes in the legal system it is possible to sell the same product as a research product in liquid form.
I usually see it in 30millileter bottles labled like this 30ml - 20mg/ml.
What that means in english is the strength is 20milligrams (just like the tablets) and there are 30 millileters of product or even simpler 30 doses at 20mg.
Your bottle will be 24....20mg doses. 1ML will equal 20mg.
If it came with a dropper, a full dropper will equal 1 20mg dose.
If it didn't, use a needle and fill it to 1ml and shoot it in your mouth (take the needle off before shooting).

Black_Blur

Aug 16, 2004
I bought the liquid nolva too!So I jus started my cycle today of test enan and dbol.When should i start taking the nolva and how much?? :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Black_Blur said:
I bought the liquid nolva too!So I jus started my cycle today of test enan and dbol.When should i start taking the nolva and how much?? :D
Depends on what you want to accomplish. You can take it daily to cut down on bloat and improve cholesterol profiles while you're on cycle. If you know you are prone to gyno you would take it daily to prevent gyno.
If you don't know, you can hold it just in case you start to see symptoms and start it then.
You can save it till the end of the cycle and use it as part of your PCT.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
If it didn't, use a needle and fill it to 1ml and shoot it in your mouth (take the needle off before shooting).[/QUOTE]

Oh c'mon - be a man and leave it on there - lol.

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
imdaman1 said:
If it didn't, use a needle and fill it to 1ml and shoot it in your mouth (take the needle off before shooting).

Oh c'mon - be a man and leave it on there - lol.[/QUOTE]

LoL thanks for the info. I am soon going to join the member section. Thanks for all you help people, also If I am going to spot shot it What kind of gage should I use?