©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stealth from alin?

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
How is the stealth products from alin? In particular the sust 250 and equipose? Also I put in an order, my orders usually take no more than 7 days.. My gear should've been here by wed it's now sat...do stealth products take longer, than balkan pharm products?? cuz my last order was from balkan pharm...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
How is the stealth products from alin? In particular the sust 250 and equipose? Also I put in an order, my orders usually take no more than 7 days.. My gear should've been here by wed it's now sat...do stealth products take longer, than balkan pharm products?? cuz my last order was from balkan pharm...

I started stealth for the first time last week so I can't really comment that good. I have injected tect c twice and deca once and it seems to be good. The deca was abit painful but it was cool and nothing major the next day. If you want performance results you will have to wait for others to input. What I will say about is the delivery. I got my stuff in 8 days which is amazing. But you shouldn't be ordering and expecting stuff to take 1 week cos 90% of the time you will only be disappointed. By the way I have only ordered once from Alin and got all my stuff by 8 days so I was made up. I got 3 parcels over the 8 days. On the actual site it tells you how long to expect. Did you get registered delivery? Cos that is faster on the whole. Put it this way if I order again I hope it takes 8 days again (will be made up) but I will order expecting 4 weeks so I will only be pleased. The Balkan stuff should usually take longer than sachets. But there is no set rule. I am sure you will have you stuff in the next week. Good choice cos my next order is Sust and Eq with Dbol.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
ghanabuff said:

not sure where your at but "no more than 7 days"??? I dont see that anywhere at the shop. delivery in under 14 days is exceptional, and under 30 is the norm, assuming you selected registered airmail

relax.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I have tried most all of the Stealth line with great results...Excellent product line!!! As for the TA, that all depends on the postal service, once it leaves Alin's country it's out of his hands.....

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
kawasaki1 said:
I have tried most all of the Stealth line with great results...Excellent product line!!! As for the TA, that all depends on the postal service, once it leaves Alin's country it's out of his hands.....
Yup, Alin sends pretty much right away after payment has been sent and it's up to your country's customs/postal system for the TA. Some times they can be very fast...

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
i love the stealth line ran on cycle of sust deca and mast great gains, minimal pain. Just started my second cycle using stealth sust and mast love it

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
I heard the stealth test E can be a little painful. Almost as bad as BD test prop. Is this true?

wildboar

Apr 17, 2007
I just placed my first order with Alin. I got the sust, deca and some dbol to chew on.. LOL waiting to see how long it takes to get to the states.

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
stealth E

jarhead95 said:
I heard the stealth test E can be a little painful. Almost as bad as BD test prop. Is this true?

Yes i have done some test e stealth ,was painful ,just cut it with some grape seed oil or Deca , and warm it up under the water.No big deal.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
the STEALTH line is top notch. tested many numerous times,,proven for potentcy and purity everytime.

jbt067000

Sep 20, 2007
I just recieved my sachets yesterday in the states. It was sent on Jan 15th so it is pretty standard to take one month. I do have one problem thought maybe someone can help. I bought test c and test p but the sachets look the same.
Is there any ay to tell them apart?