©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Law in the UK

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am not one to worry about seizures etc. There are ways of getting around things and the law isn't really bothered about anabolic steroids. Obviously they care about the supply of huge amounts but for the average user with a personal usage amount they aren't bothered. I have always known they are classed as a class c drug here and that people supplying them from certain countries (mainly eastern europe) are fine to do so. Anyway I just found out that it is actually legal to import them to my country just as long as they are for personal use (I never knew that). I always thought they could only be used as long as you had a prescription for them. But now I know different.

The thing is with class c drugs if you have them for personal usage sometimes you may get them taken off you by the cops etc. So I will have to check that bit out. Doesn't change things cos I will still be as careful as ever but just nice to know. By the way in the UK though it is completely different if you buy them with an intent to supply (even to a friend). That carries a max of 14 years but like I said above they aren't really bothered and could never prove you wanted to supply unless you had serious huge amounts. Just thought I would add this for any forum members based in the UK like me.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
By the way just cos I write the above doesn't mean anyone ordering from the UK should do it lightly. Always be aware and do what you always have done.