©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Air bubbles in syringe..

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i was practicing preparing the syringe with water earlier, heres the steps i went through...

1) pull back the syringe to the amount you want it at (in this case 1cc)
2) put the needle in the vial upside down and push the air into it.
3) withdraw the dirsired amount fronm the vial (1cc)
4) pull the syringe back out the vial and hold it upside down.
5) flick all the air bubbles out of it.

number 5 is where i had the problem...

i can flick all the big air bubbles out but there are a few of these little tiny micro air bubbles that just wont go up the the top...they just kinda stay there in the middle. what should i do? is it ok to inject? if it is im assuming it'll hurt i little. Thanks bros.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
or is that just because i used water?, will it be different with the oil (juice)?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Unless its a decent sized air bubble, there is no need to worry. They are harmless. Second, you are not injecting into a vein (u better not! lol), so they wont affect anything anyways. And make sure you flick the syringe, not the needle.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
It takes 3 full cc's of air, injected directly into the vein, to kill a man. Muscles have air in them already, so a little more isn't gonna hurt them but - I believe it is best to get all the air out of the syringe anyway - just to be safe. After drawing up the juice, cap the needle and store the pin, with the needle sticking up, for 10-15 minutes. This is a good time to take a hot shower to relax your muscles, preparing them for injection. During this time, all the bubbles will usually work their way up to the top.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
Thanks guys, hell no not in the vein!! when you were talking about capping it after you take the juice out, is it also cool to do that and take it with you? for instance if i want to take it to my boys house and show him how to inject so i dont have to bring the whole bottle id just have a syringe with juice already in it. or is it just too easy for some juice to drip out?....sorry for all the stupid questions but just looking for some small tips from you pros. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
or is that just because i used water?, will it be different with the oil (juice)?
It will be a little different with oil.
Also, right before you inject you push the plunger forward till a drop forms at the end of the needle. This not only pushes additional air out, but lubricates the needle before injecting.
You can carry a capped needle instead of taking a whole bottle.