©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best time

gibsonlpsd

Aug 23, 2004
i would run some test. in that cycle, but that is just me. you don't want to get "deca dick".

gibsonlpsd

Aug 23, 2004
superRAT said:
do they have test that is not injectable

i want to say i remember reading somewhere that they do but it is not as effective. that may be true or not, either way, any oral AAS will damage your liver after long time use and injections are safer, dealing with the liver that is. if you aren't man enough to stick yourself, then you shouldn't even consider AAS. when i first started getting into learning about steroids i wanted to do an oral only cycle, then i found out that is the worst possible thing you could do.

gibsonlpsd

Aug 23, 2004
this is something where MANY MANY MANY people will tell you MANY MANY MANY different things bro (you get the idea :) ) many will tell you to do a d-bol/test enth cycle. some will say do a test enth only cycle. some may say do a sus/deca cycle. it really varies from person to person. one cycle i know that a lot of people will suggest and is really simple would be a d-bol/test enth cycle. like i said, it varies from person to person. just look around on the boards and you will find MANY different suggestions for first cycle.

superRAT

Aug 20, 2004
Thanks for your help, man this is a great sight, everyone is very friendly and helpful!!