©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anavar

bjjgrappler101

Aug 31, 2004
I do not body build but do wreastle and play sports .I wanted to know if Anavar is good for the endurance athlete .Im looking for something to give me endurance. :smoker:

bjjgrappler101

Aug 31, 2004
I went with the anavar due to less side affects and more affective so I heard.Antway it has worked great so far.
Do I need to be careful with Anavar if I drink beer ? Im only taking 120mgs a week??

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
anavar, out of all the 17AA's is probably the least liver toxic, it has been prescribed to children. I wouldn't go overboard like drinking a 6 pack a day. P>S> I would look into doing some primo depot at 2 to 300 mgs a week for 10 weeks.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Aratesticle said:
anavar, out of all the 17AA's is probably the least liver toxic, it has been prescribed to children. I wouldn't go overboard like drinking a 6 pack a day. P>S> I would look into doing some primo depot at 2 to 300 mgs a week for 10 weeks.

Chances are he would get fake primo...are you trying to maintain a weight class btw? Test is a good drug for endurance, it produces alot more red blood cells. but if your trying to stay at a certain weight it wouldnt be a good idea. Anavar is probably a good choice if youve got money, but winny, like Chris said, is just as good.

W

wolfyEVH

hopefully you're not in high school right now. And i hope you know anavar is very expensive and can still suppress your HTPA. All steroids do to some extent, that why test should always be in your cycles. But like i said, if you're still in high school, you don't need to be dicking with any of this stuff right now. Concentrate on your diet, but steroids are not the "miracle drug" everyone thinks they are.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
hopefully you're not in high school right now. And i hope you know anavar is very expensive and can still suppress your HTPA. All steroids do to some extent, that why test should always be in your cycles. But like i said, if you're still in high school, you don't need to be dicking with any of this stuff right now. Concentrate on your diet, but steroids are not the "miracle drug" everyone thinks they are.

I totally agree with this...