©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What is front loading?

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
Front Loading is weening youself on with something other than your main stack. When I first read about it there was a guy for his first 2 weeks he would take a shot of prop everyother day equaling to about 400mg per week....prop is a fast acting test which is in and out of your system very fast. I usually feel a pump short after taking it. So the idea is to do that for 2 weeks then go right into your cycle....your 3rd week you would do like 500-750mgs of 250 enthonate, 250-500 mgs of deca, and maybe a oral like dbol 5 mg(5 per day) or anadrol 50mg(1 per day). I promise you you with get a better result then just weening on your main cycle. It took 1 try for me to be convinced. I ran that cycle before without front loading, much better results with front loading. I am a big fan of prop too because it is very clean. That is why I love sustanon. Sus would not be the best thing for the above example I gave you because prop is one of sustanons properties. I would recomend always use something light and then hit the heavy stuff in week 3. Remember the first 3 weeks of your main cycle are crucial for gains so front loading gives you a jump on those first 3 weeks, week 5 becomes your week 3....understand. So instead of wasting your first 2 weeks or better weening on your main cycle you already did that with your front load.

Last edited:

gippywool

Dec 21, 2007
very true not all can be front loaded!!! You want to use low mg gear for front loading. Prop has been my most effective front loading gear.

Last edited:

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
front loading refers to doubling up on the compound doseage(usually a long estered test) for the 1st 2 weeks of yer cycle in the hopes of bringing yer test blood levels to what it would be at week 4...you'll find differing opinions i'm sure, but i feel its a waste of time n gear, doesnt work as its proposed to and can be dangerous imo...its not for me...on the other hand, kickstarting a cycle with an oral compound with a very short half life such as dbol, adrol, or even anavar for the 1st 4 weeks is a great way to go...test prop. injected ed or eod for the ist 4 weeks or longer is another option.........

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
flatblack said:
front loading refers to doubling up on the compound doseage(usually a long estered test) for the 1st 2 weeks of yer cycle in the hopes of bringing yer test blood levels to what it would be at week 4...you'll find differing opinions i'm sure, but i feel its a waste of time n gear, doesnt work as its proposed to and can be dangerous imo...its not for me...on the other hand, kickstarting a cycle with an oral compound with a very short half life such as dbol, adrol, or even anavar for the 1st 4 weeks is a great way to go...test prop. injected ed or eod for the ist 4 weeks or longer is another option.........

BUMP this. fron loading longer estered compounds does nothing except waste gear.

I have done both orals and prop frontload, and IMO the prop gains were better (better = more sustainable) but the EOD sticks was more hassle than I thought it would be. Unless you have developed at least 4 injection sites dont do EOD prop.

Orals need liver protection. liv52 min. And with orals, when you end them, expect a slip down in size/strength for a bit. Its not really much expect it can play with your head. You just have to "get through it".

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Bump flat and drob! I'd prefer to just use a fast acting ester while I waited for the longer ester in the begining of cycle. An example woud be to run Test prop. for 3 weeks while at the same time running your longer estered Test (let's say Enanthate) from the same start date till the end.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
lift said:
Can deca be front loaded?
If I were to 'fron load' Deca, I'd use Nandrolone Phenylprop. in the begining along with the longer ester of Deconoate(Deca) similar to using Test Prop. and a longer estered test in the first weeks.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Tyrone said:
Bump flat and drob! I'd prefer to just use a fast acting ester while I waited for the longer ester in the begining of cycle. An example woud be to run Test prop. for 3 weeks while at the same time running your longer estered Test (let's say Enanthate) from the same start date till the end.

The only time I frontloaded it was this way. But I also did it a second time and jammed in 1000mgs of enathate for the first 3 weeks. The other way felt better and worked better though.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Tyrone said:
If I were to 'fron load' Deca, I'd use Nandrolone Phenylprop. in the begining along with the longer ester of Deconoate(Deca) similar to using Test Prop. and a longer estered test in the first weeks.
Exactly. Front loading or kickstarting as some will call it must be done with short estered compounds to be effective, then switch to the normal compounds you were going to use for the duration of your cycle.