©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle help..

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
im going to do a 10 week test e cycle (my first cycle) so im going to be shooting 250 mg twice a week. i am going to take nolva ED during the cycle and clomid ED for PCT for 4 weeks after the 10 weeks of cycling. I dont have any HCG, is that ok? heres what my cycle is going to look like...

Testosterone Ethanate E3D for weeks 1-10
Nolvadex ED for weeks 1-10
Clomid ED for PCT for weeks 11-14

*OFF PERIOD creatine,whey protein for 14 weeks.

Does that sound good or would you guys make adjustments??

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I think it sounds fine. How much Nolvadex are you planning to take? Some don't need it al all. DEFINITELY have it on hand though in case your nips start itching. For a first cycle, that is a nice cycle. You will see how your body responds to test and if you have any side effects, you wont be wondering what substance is causing them. When I take clomid, I only take it for 3 weeks. I dont think my body even needs it that long, but going 4 weeks wont harm you. Good luck! :)

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
tee said:
I think it sounds fine. How much Nolvadex are you planning to take? Some don't need it al all. DEFINITELY have it on hand though in case your nips start itching. For a first cycle, that is a nice cycle. You will see how your body responds to test and if you have any side effects, you wont be wondering what substance is causing them. When I take clomid, I only take it for 3 weeks. I dont think my body even needs it that long, but going 4 weeks wont harm you. Good luck! :)

Im with Tee, you don't need nolvadex ED. Nolvadex lowers IGF-1, insulin like growth factor.

Also, the other thing you should be warned about with steroids, especially test, is acne. I can tell you that my back looks like a fucking pizza...its disgusting. So, get accutane if you start to break out, because its hard to get rid of it quickly when its left to fester.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
shamrock10 said:
im going to do a 10 week test e cycle (my first cycle) so im going to be shooting 250 mg twice a week. i am going to take nolva ED during the cycle and clomid ED for PCT for 4 weeks after the 10 weeks of cycling. I dont have any HCG, is that ok? heres what my cycle is going to look like...

Testosterone Ethanate E3D for weeks 1-10
Nolvadex ED for weeks 1-10
Clomid ED for PCT for weeks 11-14

*OFF PERIOD creatine,whey protein for 14 weeks.

Does that sound good or would you guys make adjustments??

This is your first cycle I highly recomend doing the following as this is your final chance to get the best gains of your life from this very cycle.

Test enanthate or cyp 600mg weeks 1-10
Deca 400mg weeks 1-10
Dbol 50mg per day 1-10 or if you wish 1-8

(dbol rarely makes liver values go up up most users and your liver is very tough) I do dbol for as long as nessessary if thats 3 months or 4 months so be it. Anadrol hell no never use it longer than 4 weeks it is very harsh. I forget what board but a respected mod once used 100mg dbol per day for 1 year and had liver tested every month and posted liver values. They were raised only slightly nothing to be alarmed about and still in an average normal high range. I thing it was undergroundsupplements.com or renegade

keep nolvadex on hand incase of gyno signs.

Do not freak out you are not putting your body under enormous amounts of stress on this cycle. You are using 3 compounds that all do different things in your body. You can expect atleast 20lb gains if you eat and train correct, again atleast do not be surprised if you get up 30lbs. When it comes time to end cycle you be sure to post here on the board so we can all help you keep your gains.

Clomid not needed during cycle nor is HCG needed.

Use clomid and nolvadex after cycle both are a must. HCG is good also.

Last edited:

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
so how would my shots got if i took both deca and test? on what days would you shoot and how much? can you set up a cycle for me? i will look in to buying some deca, and some dbol.

superRAT

Aug 20, 2004
I am also new and considering a 6wk or 8wk cycle what do you think guys, good idea, and what do you recommend for the cycle.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
shamrock10 said:
quit trying to jack my thread!

lol...chill guys we can help everyone.

Ok here goes this is exactly what has worked for my guys for 7 years in this game and 2 of them are pros now I am not telling you anything that is not proven ok?

For a first cycle you have the chance to max out the best gains of your life. 20-30 lbs or even more!!

Gear should be as follows:

Teststerone Enanthate or Cypionate 600mg weeks 1-10
Nandrolone Decanoate 400mgs weeks 1-10
Dbol 50mgs Everyday weeks 1-10

Your liver will be fine ok. I know many guys including myself who use dbol for 3 or 4 months at 100mgs per day! For some reason Dbol does not raise liver values in everyone that consumes it and if it does its only slightly. 10 weeks is nothing if you are healthy person. Anadrol 8 weeks at most that chemical is very strong and you will like dbol better anyway because anadrol will make you feel happy one day and depressed the next day.

Post cycle:

start this 2 weeks after last injection no need to start any earlier.

100mg clomid every day
40mg nolvadex Everyday

Do the above for 4 weeks

Now more importantly is the food you guys eat. The gear and PCT clomid and nolvadex and the strive to keep gains will not be successfull without proper diet. I do not have time to type everything out tonight but if you have questions on diet just email me ok. Its no problem I will help you guys. You can take the info and post it in threads. Again the info you receive will be fact not made up by myself.

Food is the fuel and the anabolics is the nitros

PS go to the other section of the board bro if you need any help with some gifts ;) I got what ya need brutha

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIO LABS said:
lol...chill guys we can help everyone.

For a first cycle you have the chance to max out the best gains of your life. 20-30 lbs or even more!!

Gear should be as follows:

Teststerone Enanthate or Cypionate 600mg weeks 1-10
Nandrolone Decanoate 400mgs weeks 1-10
Dbol 50mgs Everyday weeks 1-10

Your liver will be fine ok. I know many guys including myself who use dbol for 3 or 4 months at 100mgs per day! For some reason Dbol does not raise liver values in everyone that consumes it and if it does its only slightly. 10 weeks is nothing if you are healthy person. Anadrol 8 weeks at most that chemical is very strong and you will like dbol better anyway because anadrol will make you feel happy one day and depressed the next day.

I like that cycle and I'm one of the few who is in total agreement on the Dbol. I usually run it 10 weeks at a time. Also, many people do not know that elevated liver values does not mean you have liver damage. They return to normal after you quit taking the offending substance even without liver protecters (I never use them).

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
superRAT said:
I am also new and considering a 6wk or 8wk cycle what do you think guys, good idea, and what do you recommend for the cycle.
It is best to make a new thread so the responders can direct all of their attention to your issue and it doesn't get confused witht the original question.
Also, give us some stats. How long have you been working out? How many cycles have you done? What does your diet look like? How old are you? What are your goals and expectations?

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
superRAT said:
look new just trying to figure everything out, sorry if I pissed anyone off

Nobody is mad its cool. Make a new thread I will respond and so will all the guys in this thread. Its cool ;)