©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

vet meds

bjjgrappler101

Aug 31, 2004
is it better to stick with human meds or go with vet meds?I was thinking maybe the side affects could be different? Like Anavar suppose to have hardly any side affects but would the vet anavar be different ?

thanks for advice

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
With human, you pay more, and get more accurate doses. But, it is more often faked.

With vet, you pay less, and sometimes get doses a little bit off, and can be a little unsterile, depending on the lab.

Moral of the story...go with vet if you dont have alot of money, and human, if you gots a good source and plenty of cash to throw around.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Vet companies get a bad wrap because years ago they were able to get away with making the gear in unsterile labs. Today it is not easy to do as all the Vet companies are subject to inspections every three months and unexpected inspections. The general public knows nothing about Mexico and Vet companies only what they hear. Stick with vet brands its cheaper. Also, the same ingredients are used in vet and human grade gear its the process in which its manufactured thats slightly different. Overall best bang for the buck and easiest to find is vet gear.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
Why would it be different? Anavar is anavar!! :sniper:

Exactly heavy. There is not even a sterilization process for making tabs. The envioronment must be clean but thats all. What make the product fifferent is the purity of powder 98% is average and fine.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIO LABS said:
Exactly heavy. There is not even a sterilization process for making tabs. The envioronment must be clean but thats all. What make the product fifferent is the purity of powder 98% is average and fine.

I didn't know there was a vet version of anavar, but I have to ask myself why would animals be able to injest contaminated drugs without getting sick? I don't believe there could be that big of a difference.
Also, vet drugs are injected into million dollar race horses. Do you think they would risk those investments on contaminated drugs? If a horse that runs in the Kentucky Derby can take it, I would say it's very safe for humans.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
chris 1 said:
I had some problems with VET gear. Mostly Quality-Vet. The stuff made me sick for days after I shot it. I have some friends that take it and love it. One drug that really bothered people from my area was DENKALLS T-400. Everyone complained about the pain it caused.It would leave a lump and would be pretty painful for about a week. I just started using NUTRI-VET products. I started taking 4cc of the Cyp-Ject 250. There stuff seems to be cleaner than QV and Denkall test. :twisted: :sniper:

Bump and accurately dosed.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
dude i loved test 400. it didnt make me sore 1 time. and i got some good gains off of it, i ran some eq w/it.

also is the human grade stuff the same as the ug labs? is that what they make?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
rebhchad said:
also is the human grade stuff the same as the ug labs? is that what they make?

Yes, underground labs are simply buying the raw materials in bulk and putting them together in their lab. The ingredients are identical to what you would buy from a name brand pharmaceautical company.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
No. Most of these drugs are manufactured for medical purposes. For anyone who has enough money, "testosterone therapy" is available - as well as "HGH therapy" and so on. These procedures cost a fortune and they are the same as our "steroid cycles". The drugs are manufactured in the same top-notch labs as cortizone or flu vaccines.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
rebhchad said:
but i thought human grade was ug??

UG means underground..only drugs sold in pharmacies and made in certified labs by certified pharmaceutical companies are human grade. Drugs made wherever by whomever are UG.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
heavy said:
UG means underground..only drugs sold in pharmacies and made in certified labs by certified pharmaceutical companies are human grade. Drugs made wherever by whomever are UG.

Right.....