AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Hi all new to the boards.
Old
  (#1)
MRMom
AnaSCI MEMBER

Hi all new to the boards. - 02-15-2008, 09:36 PM

Well Iím new to the world of steroids so Iím just a baby and will need a lot of good information.

Let me give you some back ground. Oct 6th 2006 I was 238lbs at a big 5í7Ēso letís just say FAT.

Now I was a very active kid and into my late 20ís or so had kid got a nice job got lazy. Few years back out laid off became the stay home parent long story sort lots of chips and video game later I found my self at 238lbs.

My 8yr old son was tested and had high cholesterol. They tested his blood and told me it was not in his jeans but do to the way he eats. He needed to drop 5/10lbs, so I told him I would do it with him. Best thing I ever done my son has dropped 28lbs and his cholesterol is on the money.

As for me Iím 160lbs now. Iíve been working hard at it and came to find I just love to workout. I eat very clean / lean food I eat 6 meals a day 4 protein a day. My fiber is 78gm a day. I go to the gym 5days a week. Iíve worked out with 5 different personal trainers for few week each just to know I was doing things right. Iím at 13% BF but looking at the men in my family not one comes to mind as be on the big muscle size. Cut yes ripped yes big/thick NOT. I need large shoulders / I need a large chest and so on.

Were to start were to go form here?

Old
  (#2)
K1
Blue-Eyed Devil...

02-16-2008, 11:07 AM

Welcome to anasci...Great to hear you've turned things around...You'll find everything you're looking for right here!!

"Fear profits man nothing!"

Use code "K1OFF5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

what up evbody..
Old
  (#3)
bsteelz

what up evbody.. - 02-16-2008, 05:34 PM

ok my bad. i posted a question earlier today that may have been out of line and all apologies are here.. introductions include myself.. been into lifting for many years and love the life.. 30 years old and do my best to find all the time i actually want to stay healthy and strong... love what the human body is capable of and am looking forward to conversing with all of you about the common ground we share.. first time for being on a message board of this type also.. so hope all are well and apologies again..
BSTEELZ

Old
  (#4)
flatblack

02-16-2008, 05:40 PM

'sup, bsteelz?:smoker:

Old
  (#5)
naase2004

02-23-2008, 08:01 PM

Welcome to anasci MRMom. Congrats on the turn around and double that for sticking with your son on it. I have a 9 yr old son and I understand. He doesnt have problems now but in my family line we are all big guys, 220lbs and up. Welcome again and you will love this board.

ww.mydeepdesires.com
Just launched my new company. Need your support.

Old
  (#6)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

03-15-2008, 07:59 PM

Good to hear your story and how you turned things around. So many get stuck and never get out of that type of living. Good to hear about your son too. Looks like the 2 of you have a bright future ahead. Just look around the forum and the search is a good tool if you wanna know about a certain subject. Happy training

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#7)
Tyrone
AnaSCI VET

Thumbs up 03-16-2008, 06:59 PM

Welcome to Anasci!

Use code Tyrone to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!

Old
  (#8)
rAJJIN
Super Moderator

Thumbs up 03-16-2008, 10:22 PM

welcome over Guys

Use code "RAJ5OFF" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements