©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi all new to the boards.

MRMom

Feb 16, 2008
Boston, Ma, USA
Well I’m new to the world of steroids so I’m just a baby and will need a lot of good information.

Let me give you some back ground. Oct 6th 2006 I was 238lbs at a big 5’7”so let’s just say FAT.

Now I was a very active kid and into my late 20’s or so had kid got a nice job got lazy. Few years back out laid off became the stay home parent long story sort lots of chips and video game later I found my self at 238lbs.

My 8yr old son was tested and had high cholesterol. They tested his blood and told me it was not in his jeans but do to the way he eats. He needed to drop 5/10lbs, so I told him I would do it with him. Best thing I ever done my son has dropped 28lbs and his cholesterol is on the money.

As for me I’m 160lbs now. I’ve been working hard at it and came to find I just love to workout. I eat very clean / lean food I eat 6 meals a day 4 protein a day. My fiber is 78gm a day. I go to the gym 5days a week. I’ve worked out with 5 different personal trainers for few week each just to know I was doing things right. I’m at 13% BF but looking at the men in my family not one comes to mind as be on the big muscle size. Cut yes ripped yes big/thick NOT. I need large shoulders / I need a large chest and so on.

Were to start were to go form here?:confused:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to anasci...Great to hear you've turned things around...You'll find everything you're looking for right here!!

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
what up evbody..

ok my bad. i posted a question earlier today that may have been out of line and all apologies are here.. introductions include myself.. been into lifting for many years and love the life.. 30 years old and do my best to find all the time i actually want to stay healthy and strong... love what the human body is capable of and am looking forward to conversing with all of you about the common ground we share.. first time for being on a message board of this type also.. so hope all are well and apologies again..
BSTEELZ

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Welcome to anasci MRMom. Congrats on the turn around and double that for sticking with your son on it. I have a 9 yr old son and I understand. He doesnt have problems now but in my family line we are all big guys, 220lbs and up. Welcome again and you will love this board.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
:welcome:

Good to hear your story and how you turned things around. So many get stuck and never get out of that type of living. Good to hear about your son too. Looks like the 2 of you have a bright future ahead. Just look around the forum and the search is a good tool if you wanna know about a certain subject. Happy training