©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Prop

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Hey fella's I have a buddy of mine that is getting ready for his second MMA fight and needs to lose 20lbs in five weeks, but is really concerned about losing lean muscle mass and strength. He asked me if frontloading (maybe test prop with some arimidex) just to keep his strength up while dieting. Will he most likely gain weight with gear. He's not interested in winny. Is there any aas that could help him out? I know dianabol would just make him concentrate too much water and losing weight would be hard. Any suggestions would help.

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
anavar...great for cutting yet enables strength increases and retention of lean muscle mass.................

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
flatblack said:
anavar...great for cutting yet enables strength increases and retention of lean muscle mass.................
How long does it take anavar to kick in? Only has 4.5 weeks left.

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
anavar has a very short half life and should start kicking in the 1st week really...4.5 weeks is not alot of time but at the end of the 4 weeks he'll be further along than without...he should get really good results at 40-50mgs daily...it does happen to be a fairly expensive compound tho..........

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
flatblack said:
anavar has a very short half life and should start kicking in the 1st week really...4.5 weeks is not alot of time but at the end of the 4 weeks he'll be further along than without...he should get really good results at 40-50mgs daily...it does happen to be a fairly expensive compound tho..........
unfortunately he dont have any anavar, and ordering some now would take at least 3-4 weeks just to get here. I have some test prop, decca, and dianabol left over from my last cycle, with some clomid, HCG and arimidex. Will any of these do?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
jarhead95 said:
unfortunately he dont have any anavar, and ordering some now would take at least 3-4 weeks just to get here. I have some test prop, decca, and dianabol left over from my last cycle, with some clomid, HCG and arimidex. Will any of these do?

If he had more time he could have picked from many (anavar especially). But as you say you only have them to choose from and because he has to lose alot of weight there can only be one compound and that is the test prop. Do eod injections (not too much interms of dose). The armidex should be used in conjunction with it (prevent water weight even though that is not huge with test p) and HCG will also give him a boost... maybe 500IU every 7 days for the 4 weeks. Hope it helps

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
Elvia1023 said:
If he had more time he could have picked from many (anavar especially). But as you say you only have them to choose from and because he has to lose alot of weight there can only be one compound and that is the test prop. Do eod injections (not too much interms of dose). The armidex should be used in conjunction with it (prevent water weight even though that is not huge with test p) and HCG will also give him a boost... maybe 500IU every 7 days for the 4 weeks. Hope it helps
bump this, good advice.....i would only add that the prop. doseage would be ideal at 100mgs eod, approx. 400mgs weekly........

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
flatblack said:

Some solid, smart advice. Anavar would help drastically in this situation.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
flatblack said:
bump this, good advice.....i would only add that the prop. doseage would be ideal at 100mgs eod, approx. 400mgs weekly........
Should he start this cycle soon? He's only 4 1/2 weeks out from the fight.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Elvia1023 said:
How much arimidex should he be taqking with this cycle?

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
jarhead95 said:
Should he start this cycle soon? He's only 4 1/2 weeks out from the fight.
he should start it as soon as possible ., why not?...as for the a-dex, i'd keep the dose low, .25mgs daily...with that doseage of test tho, if it were me, i'd wait see if i needed it or not...........

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
jarhead95 said:
How much arimidex should he be taqking with this cycle?
Where is he at on weight?? Maybe he should fight this one depleting weight natty if he doesn't know what he's doing with AAS...Then maybe next time he'll either know how to run prop or suspesion in the end or maybe just use Anavar/other for a certain length of time.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Tyrone said:
Where is he at on weight?? Maybe he should fight this one depleting weight natty if he doesn't know what he's doing with AAS...Then maybe next time he'll either know how to run prop or suspesion in the end or maybe just use Anavar/other for a certain length of time.
He has cycle before, but only on Test e and hcg for a pct. this will be his third cycle. Right now he's 173lbs and needs to drop 18 more lbs (155lbs) and still has 4 more weeks to go. His fight is scheduled for the March 15th.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Tyrone said:
Agree here and also what flatback said. Anavar would be great for keeping lean mass and cutting. Also how is his diet? This has a lot to do with it, more then any aas he might try.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I know this doesn't answer your initial question, but if he does decide to use Test Prop, he might want to escape the famed injection pain and soreness that comes with it.

I don't know how well this works, but I was looking into reducing the soreness and pain myself because of the sports i'm involved in, as well as the fact that I just don't want to deal with it. I found through searching that you can draw up your dosage of Prop into the syringe, and either match that at a ratio of 1:1 with bacteriostatic water, or just add 1/4 to 1/2 cc of bacteriostatic water. Shake that mixture up and stand the syringe plunger down and let it settle. Once the water and Prop seperate, eject the water out of the syringe leaving the Prop behind.

I guess this method takes the BA out of the Prop and makes it less painful. I don't know how much it effects the gear, but i'm assuming if people are using this then it musn't have negative effects. Just a little FYI...

Anyone else hear of this, or want to comment before anyone tries it?

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
If the bacteriostatic water method works... Could I mix my Test Prop with my Tren Ace and then use the water or could I just mix the two together and the Tren will eliminate the Prop pain.

I'm definately down for sucking it up, I don't mind... I'm just trying to avoid it because of the sports i'm involved in at the moment. I appreicate any comments.

Thanks

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
Ryder13 said:
If the bacteriostatic water method works... Could I mix my Test Prop with my Tren Ace and then use the water or could I just mix the two together and the Tren will eliminate the Prop pain.

I'm definately down for sucking it up, I don't mind... I'm just trying to avoid it because of the sports i'm involved in at the moment. I appreicate any comments.

Thanks
dont cut an oil based steroid with water, cut it with another sterile oil if u have to..........

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
flatblack said:
dont cut an oil based steroid with water, cut it with another sterile oil if u have to..........

Correct FlatBlack!
Ryder Im not sure where you read that bro but I sure wouldnt try that.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Ryder13 said:
If the bacteriostatic water method works... Could I mix my Test Prop with my Tren Ace and then use the water
I agree, bad idea.....

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Correct FlatBlack!
Ryder Im not sure where you read that bro but I sure wouldnt try that.
why thank u rajjin, n thanx for spelling my name correctly too, doesnt happen too often:D