©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

beginning cycle

superRAT

Aug 20, 2004
Sorry about the confusion on the boards, just learning everything. I have been working out for about 4 years, I am 28, weigh about 205, and have never done any cycles before. I wander if you guys could give me some advice, about a starting cycle, and the diet you need.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I like test enanthate or cypionate at 400mg to 500mg for a first cycle. I generally like 10 -12 weeks minimum for cycles also. If you want to, throw in Dbol at 30mg per day for 4 -5 weeks it will help jumpstart your cycle while you are waiting for the test to kick in. At 205 you want to be eating 300 to 400g of protein per day. This is absolutely crucial, so you are going to have to learn protein content and start keeping count.
This cycle should allow you to figure out how you are going to respond to steroids.
Have nolvadex on hand in case you experience signs of gyno and have your PCT laid out for the end of your cycle and you should keep your gains.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I like test enanthate or cypionate at 400mg to 500mg for a first cycle. I generally like 10 -12 weeks minimum for cycles also. If you want to, throw in Dbol at 30mg per day for 4 -5 weeks it will help jumpstart your cycle while you are waiting for the test to kick in. At 205 you want to be eating 300 to 400g of protein per day. This is absolutely crucial, so you are going to have to learn protein content and start keeping count.
This cycle should allow you to figure out how you are going to respond to steroids.
Have nolvadex on hand in case you experience signs of gyno and have your PCT laid out for the end of your cycle and you should keep your gains.

There ya go! Also train like a bull - on and off cycle.