©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Order turnover!!

Black_Blur

Aug 16, 2004
Anybody know what this means???
A NON-CUSTOMS GOVERNMENT AGENCY HOLD CAUSED THIS DELAY
Thats what came up when i went to track my order!!Should i kiss it good bye!!!Not sure what to think of it..When i look at that status it say's ''exception ''

Black_Blur

Aug 16, 2004
Yes it was!I called them and they said it was jus random search that they do..Oh it was ship ups express.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You guys have gotta keep these posts out of the open forums. One of you mods, please move it. You're getting yourselves busted.

M

MYRICK

I See No Reason To Move It. No Personal Info And No Sources Named.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I guess it's still kinda obvious what goes on here, huh. These guys getting busted just makes me a little nervous. :(

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
UPS can be searched by Feds or State troopers or police at anytime "Random Search" and they do it all the time. The Post office cannot be searched like this and you need a damn good reason to ask for permission to do so, they have postal inspectors for that.

Police train dogs often at their own homes and I will tell you that they also train these dogs to sniff Money. When you send funds in the mail do not ever use UPS as they take dogs in with them when they do random searches.

I was busted years ago because dogs smelled HGH I had shipped UPS to me domestically. They smelled methanol or methol its a substance in the HGH to dry it I think. They made a controlled delivery arrested and raided me and then used my shit they stole. It is cool though they helped me out by just charging me on possession when they easily could have put distribution when they found 400 vials of tornell in my house. They know my face from the local gym and were happy to stock up on my goods and just not claim they ever found it and put it in the trunk of the car. Shoot, I would do the same it benefits us both..lol.. I saw the troopers at my gym 4 months later and they were looking pretty big but if they were using Nutri-Vet they would be bigger ;) ;) :D :D

UPS is private owned so to speak not governmently controlled. Correct me if I am wrong because I may be but I think thats why they are so vulnerable to random searches and basically flat out stealing in some cases. In my home town the Police were doing random searches and they were stealing valuable items while opening these packages. They cought them on tape but they were never fully prosecuted.

Guys just stay away from UPS.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You guys sending cash in envelopes - if you don't want dogs to smell your cash, rub the money down with cayenne pepper. Also wrap the cash with paper and tape the pepper powder all over the outside of the paper. Dogs will steer clear. You may want to inform the receiver about this - just to keep the guy from freakin out when he sees all the powder in the envelope.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
imdaman1 said:
You guys sending cash in envelopes - if you don't want dogs to smell your cash, rub the money down with cayenne pepper. Also wrap the cash with paper and tape the pepper powder all over the outside of the paper. Dogs will steer clear. You may want to inform the receiver about this - just to keep the guy from freakin out when he sees all the powder in the envelope.

Good advice.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:

I read a report that over 90% of all cash is tainted with drug odors. This statistic has been enabling many drug dealers that got their cash confiscated to have it returned to them.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
True - especially with big bills. Guys love to snort their shit thru crisp 100's. If one were in the situation where he/she was running from a dog and covered his/her trail with cayenne pepper, the dog would not only lose your scent, but also be permantly disabled - should he get a good whiff up his nose - it will destroy his olfactory senses. However, if the dog does not get the stuff up his snout - it will only distract him temporarily. On the other hand, ammonia will throw him off completely. But far be it from me to suggest that anyone should ever run from the law.......

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
I read a report that over 90% of all cash is tainted with drug odors. This statistic has been enabling many drug dealers that got their cash confiscated to have it returned to them.

You gotta be kiddin - they get the money back simply because it smelled like dope?!?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
You gotta be kiddin - they get the money back simply because it smelled like dope?!?

No, they get their money confiscated because it smelled like dope and the dogs hit on it. They get it back because their lawyers show the courts studies on how much US currency in regular circulation is tainted with drug odors.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
Bills & cayenne pepper ..

Someone mentioned putting cayenne pepper on the bills .. I am not sure how effective this really would be.

From what "vast" amounts of crap I dont know and pretend too ... ;-) ... I would think they would all be watching the dog's "reaction" .. it could be the damn KFC smell off ones grimy-grubs (KFC is of course an extra high quality protein source, especially when bulking ;-) and if the dog "re-acts" they are gonna open the stuff up .. or go inside and take an extra look into it.

Perhaps a better tact would be to put the money into a birthday card .. maybe even garner a pic offline and type a glowing love letter to your source ;-) and put your hard earned greenies inside.

One never knows, your source might be so impressed w/ the ugly arse fake mug and send you extra abombs, along with a secret rendevous spot in Tahiti!!! (*not*)

Anyways .. just some rambling thots ... .

Stumpy

Last edited: