©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hgh

milla

Feb 17, 2008
i want to try hgh. I'm 37 male. I lift, run, and train in martial arts. I have moderate arthritis and think hgh would help. where can i get hgh without getting ripped off?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Openly asking for a source is just asking to get ripped off...Run a search and you'll find the answers you're looking for.....

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Bump Kawasaki1!!

C'mon now...Especially with one post and being registered just this 08.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
milla said:
Iv'e been searching. Can you explain if Hcg is the same as hgh?

HCG is nothing like HGH. But if you ask openly for sources on websites the one who replies with a source will probably direct you to someone who will send you HCG. That is what many of the fakes send cos it looks the same and uses the same application. If you want some good HGH you are gonna have to pay out alot for a decent supply. It is pointless doing if for a month etc. You need a big supply. You have tried searching? Where? If you search across the net you will find what you are looking for.

milla

Feb 17, 2008
I have found some sources in europe. I think it seemed to be about 500 bucks. I need to know more about how to use it i guess. I want to slow down aging a bit. Any help would be appreciated.