©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question on what to do next?

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I just got done with a cycle of T 400 mg and I bought some Whinny 50 mg QV. I have gained like 25 pounds and max has gone up alot, but for about a week I cant do as much as I was before. I hear T 400 mg gets you big and then you lose all of it. I want to start somthing fast, but dont know if I should start whinny and then something else. MY friend took T 400 mg and did not get hardly any bigger, but I did. What else can I take that will make me get hudge? My friend is going to start Deca and T 200mg. I just need some advice. I am going to join the members section soon when I get my money back from newegg, but what is some really good shit. I also broke out pretty bad on my chess, and I was woundering what I can do to stop it next time I start juicing. Also I using a 22 g needle. If I am going to spot check them into my (biceps, triceps, pecks) what size needle should I use? And how many times should I do it? I know whinny is every other day, but is that even on your non workout days? Sorry I have a lot of question, but I want to get the most out of this.
Thanks,​
ALex​

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Steve-O said:
I just got done with a cycle of T 400 mg and I bought some Whinny 50 mg QV. I have gained like 25 pounds and max has gone up alot, but for about a week I cant do as much as I was before. I hear T 400 mg gets you big and then you lose all of it. I want to start somthing fast, but dont know if I should start whinny and then something else. MY friend took T 400 mg and did not get hardly any bigger, but I did. What else can I take that will make me get hudge? My friend is going to start Deca and T 200mg. I just need some advice. I am going to join the members section soon when I get my money back from newegg, but what is some really good shit. I also broke out pretty bad on my chess, and I was woundering what I can do to stop it next time I start juicing. Also I using a 22 g needle. If I am going to spot check them into my (biceps, triceps, pecks) what size needle should I use? And how many times should I do it? I know whinny is every other day, but is that even on your non workout days? Sorry I have a lot of question, but I want to get the most out of this.
Thanks,​

ALex​

First, before we answer any questions what is your experience and stats. How many cycles have you done?

No offense but you need to rethink what you are doing. We will help you but what do you want. You want to be as big as an ox or cut up for the girls. Compete on stage? How old are you?

Everything is relative here so spare no info if you want complete answers to your questions. :)

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I am doing some Nolvadex and My nipple are not sore any more. I would like to get bigger, like mass, arms and chest, not all vannie and cut. Just bigger arms and chest and traps would be nice. I am 19 and just got done with 400 mg of tes. I am now taking whinny and what to stack it with somthing, but dont know what best. I thought about spot injecting 1 cc in each arm every other day, Then next week 1 cc in each peck ever other day. Do you get good results with spot injecting? I am just tired of shooting it in my ass. What your info? Also what gage should I use in my pecks and arms? I am using 22 in G now and will that be ok?

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
How long was your cycle that you just completed?
You say you want to be huge and your taking winny?
As far as the pin size goes you need to slow down a little bit and re think what your trying to accomplish.

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
my cycle was about 10 weeks, I just wanted to take whinny to get ride of some of the fat it got on my gut. I am debating on taking another cycle. I just hope I dont loose everything that I got. I gained alot on my incline and dumb bells. I was just wanting to hear other peoples thoughts. What about the pin size? Is 22 g too big for spot shoting?

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
Steve-O said:
I am 19 and just got done with 400 mg of tes.

Stop, wait a minute. You're too young to be doing any kind os AAS. The questions you're asking is what you should be taking the time to research. All this information is available to you out there. You really need to know what your putting into your body and how it works before even starting to consider. Have you even gotten any blood work done? That's just on the surface. Realistically, given your age your body is already producing enough testosterone to make good gains naturally as long as your DIET is in check.

I'm not trying to flame you, your just too young, need to do more research and WAIT before doing any type of AAS. You don't know what your doing and you dont want to screw yourself up.

Regards,
L.G.

W

wolfyEVH

i highly doubt he's gonna listen to us ....he's already done 1 cycle, and he'll prolly do the second, we might as well just give him the best advice cause i'm sure he'll do a cycle no matter what we say....