©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar - speed and power athlete

crazyhops

Feb 21, 2008
hey,

i am totally new to steriods and this site...i am a high level track athlete (jumper) and need a little extra help to get to the pro level...

i want to use anavar as ive read many things about it..

but, i dont know the best time to take it in terms of training cycle in season ect...what dose, for how long, and willit help my speed and power as well as my maximum strength?

any help needed...thanks alot guys...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
crazyhops said:
hey,

i am totally new to steriods and this site...i am a high level track athlete (jumper) and need a little extra help to get to the pro level...

but, i dont know the best time to take it in terms of training cycle in season ect...what dose, for how long, and willit help my speed and power as well as my maximum strength?

whats your stats?? height..weight..etc.?? do you include weight training in your routine?

crazyhops

Feb 21, 2008
6.1, 177lbs...

clean - 305
deep squat - 345

weight training is a very key part of my training,

cleans, snatches, deep squats, jump squats...i have an excellent world class coach whos overall training system is excellent....

my speed and strength levels are good, im jumping naturally around 7.70m. i need to get to 8.00m...

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
crazyhops said:
hey,

i'm a weightlifter/bodybuilder so its hard to relate to the kind of training u do...anavar is about the mildest oral anabolic u can run, next to maybe proviron...that being said anavar can be run anytime in yer training regimen, up to and thru yer competition as long as yer not being tested...50mgs daily anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks is standard cycling protocal.............