©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cholesterol

partyxpinky

Mar 23, 2007
well just from general knowlege test is a cholesterol along with estrogen and all hormones; thats the way it moves around your body. so yeah but as for "bad" cholesterol i dont know.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Some effect it really badly whilst others don't. You usually find the stronger bulking AAS compounds carry the worst sides in most areas. It will go back to normal after you finish. Just make sure your diet is good and you live a healthy life and it will be cool. I take policosanol to help lower it and it also brings about other cardiovascular benefits.

Bonhaus

Aug 2, 2007
Elvia1023 said:
Some effect it really badly whilst others don't. You usually find the stronger bulking AAS compounds carry the worst sides in most areas. It will go back to normal after you finish. Just make sure your diet is good and you live a healthy life and it will be cool. I take policosanol to help lower it and it also brings about other cardiovascular benefits.
BUMP! Cholesterol may increase from other sources

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
MyOwn said:
Cholesterol

Have AAS any effect on cholesterol?- increase the level?

Usually, always, never and sometimes!

All depends on the steroid, dose, duration, pct, and individual. But in general - Yes.